Disabled icai user id

I tried to check on 22nd Feburary  my icai  SSP Portal and even after entering  correct  credentials  I was told that my user id  is disabled  and I needed to contact my administrator and even after sending about 5-6 mails and calling them relating to the query in past 2 days  I have not been given any response by them.

And since I have orderd Inter Nov.2020 Study Material What do I need to do ??

Either re-register myself or start from foundation again as they show that they have no database relating to my email id on their Portal.


Attached File : 2899680 20200224105341 screenshot 20200224 101606 chrome.jpg downloaded: 113 times
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A student encountered a disabled user ID on the ICAI SSP Portal, preventing access to study material. Despite multiple attempts to contact support, no resolution was provided. Another student suggested trying the 'forgot password' option or contacting ICAI via their e-sahayataa phone number, noting that ICAI support is now more responsive.

Your user id will be SRN @ icai.org
please try by forget password and reset it

Hello Garvit Goyal,

My name is Vaidhhyanathan.S, I am also a student from ICAI.I know this is a very old query of yours but still want to reply out of my curiousity.

 

Has the disabled User Id has been rectified? Or else contact now through ICAI e sahayataa phone number which is available in icai portal.They are now very quick to responding queries.

 

Hope it will help you👍🏻

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details