Direct admission into ca

Sir,
I am 23 year old, and have passed my M.Com from an Open University (University of Nagaland) with 61 % marks, but have studied only one (Accountancy) out of three relevant subjects into which a candidate should have secured 55% marks.

 

I am very much confused regarding Direct Admission into C.A (IPC) Course.

 

My queries are

a)  As per per ICAI required whether I am Commerce graduate ?

b)  If yes, then I am not eligible  ?

c)   if NO, then I am eligible for Direct admission ? (Because in M.Com I have secured 61 % marks) ?

 

Please reply I am very much confused regarding my eligibility.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Replies (1)

I think you are eligible

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details