Dinesh Madan or Padhuka's?

Hi Everyone. I have Padhuka's and I frankly feel inbetween too much irrelevant info is given, and the language used doesnt make it easy to study. And they give VERY LITTLE BASE TO CONCEPTS at all. Its hard for a fresher to get it at first go.

While doing the rounds on CCI, I hv found ppl saying tat Dinesh Madan is very good.

Can you please tell me why Dinesh madan is good?

And if anyone disagrees with my opinon on Padhukas can you tell me where Im wrong? Or have any of you guys faced the same problem with Padhukas?

Looking forward to your comments and opinion. Thank you..

Replies (12)

 

In my opinion the Institute Book is more than sufficient for scoring good marks...!!!!

 

 

CA Final ISCA Notes for May 2011

 

Thank you .. But I forgot to say that I am IPCC...

 

Is it worth going thru Institute Mat? As InfoTech is only 50mks and the Institute Mat seems too much for tat..

INSTITUTE MATERIAL IS GOOD

Originally posted by : Sharon


Hi Everyone. I have Padhuka's and I frankly feel inbetween too much irrelevant info is given, and the language used doesnt make it easy to study. And they give VERY LITTLE BASE TO CONCEPTS at all. Its hard for a fresher to get it at first go.

While doing the rounds on CCI, I hv found ppl saying tat Dinesh Madan is very good.

Can you please tell me why Dinesh madan is good?

And if anyone disagrees with my opinon on Padhukas can you tell me where Im wrong? Or have any of you guys faced the same problem with Padhukas?

Looking forward to your comments and opinion. Thank you..

 

GO FOR DINESH MADAN... PADHUKA???? OH REALLY VERY IRRITATING BOOK.. I READ IT FOR MORE THAN 50 TIMES.. WITHOUT LOGIC..VERY BAD

Padhuka is copied maal from institute!! Had he done this in other country, they would have definitely sued BSP and G Sekhar!!

go for dinesh madaan....if u don't want to refer Institute material...

 

bcoz dinesh madaan sir hasnt copied lyk odr teachrs...his buk is good...nt too mch technical, easy to understand, self-explanatry....at least i found his buk vry gud!!! i tuk tutn from him..awesme tchr...makes u undrstand so easily....

Originally posted by : future ca

INSTITUTE MATERIAL IS GOOD

i sugess u 2 go for dinesh madaan...as it is simple and to the point...i hv also read it n found it ultimate...n cleared my mics...

u just have to mug up the concepts n cram d whole book...

always remember ISCA paper is checked by the CAs n not MCAs...so just stdy dinesh madaan for clearing d exam...

if u want concept wise go for dinesh madan .......

or else question and answer style go for paduka

and my view both are good ........ and for theory nothing is better than institute material.........

Thank you everyone!!

 

Krunal, Arjit - I whole heartedly agree with what you said abt Padukas. I thot i was only person who felt lide tat.

 

And thank you Manoj for the info. I had no idea tat paper was corrected by CAs ..

 

And to all, yeah I wil also refer to Institute Material..

can anyone please give me dinesh madan sir's contact no.................plzplz

dinesh madaan sir's contact numbr is:- +91-9212775272

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details