Din surrender

A director was allotted two DIN, both of which were used in two different companies,  later both got deactivated due to non KYC.  Later, KYC was done for  DIN which was alloted earlier.  Now I wish to replace the first DIN in other company as well,  and surrender the second DIN,  but unable to do so as the second DIN is not approved due to non filling of KYC. Please guide me on how to surrender the second DIN and replace the approved DIN with the second one,  what should be done in this situation  

as per companies( appointment and qualifications of directors) rules 2014 din can be surrender only when it was no use for filling of documents to regulatory authority . so once used it can't be surrender by filling DIR-5

@ Bhaliya-Even if the second DIN was used but we can surrender it and first DIN will automatically be updated in all the companies/LLPs. @ Pallavi-i am facing the same issue.. there is no sense of activation of second DIN by paying 5k as it has be to surrendered. The only solution is to contact the respective ROC and provide some solutn in such cases

tried contacting respective ROC but not getting any answer. Meanwhile, what should be done in that company, as there were only two directors and one directors DIN got unapproved.

No relief in such cases. we can only contact ROC by calling or visiting.. They should provide some solution at earliest

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU