Din issue

I have an old DIN number which is now disqualified. I want to start a new business but can't start due to my disqualified DIN. Should I cancel that DIN or reactivate it. What is the best procedure.

Since, it was done back in 2011. I don't have the contact details the CA who did this and also no contact of old partner. I had some issue with the company and left it soon. But never informed the same to RoC.

What should I do now?


you can go to high court for reactivation of din by removing disqualification.

Can u pls provide d DIN... So tat wil check based on what ground its been disqualified......


Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register