Easy Office

Dilemma of quitting CA

Page no : 2

CA Rishabh Jain (Assistant Manager in EY)   (543 Points)
Replied 18 August 2019

People in dilemma of quitting CA Course at final level can call me on 84520-22392. I have started BHILWARA CA GURUKUL for CA students. I run a residential programme for students.
2 Like

SATABDI MUKHERJEE (CLERK) (29 Points)
Replied 19 August 2019

Thank you all for sharing the battles you are facing or faced in your lives.. Gave me a lot of strength.. I also couldn't clear this time that too after several attempts.. Trying again...
1 Like

Sindhu (CA Article Assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 19 August 2019

I would say.. take a break.. travel the country or something.. calm yourself.. then come back.. just don't quit.. You are just one group away from ultimate success..

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 20 August 2019

Quitting will leave your Initials & signature with the power of Approving the Final workings to the Auditor & his signature will give an Attestation status to the hard work done by you... Both will work same ( Rather you may have worked more indepth Longer time & More harder than him... But......) my friend........ The only difference stands at Approval & Attestation.........  You decide what impresses you.......

amitagrawal (none) (152 Points)
Replied 20 August 2019

Thanks all members of Caclub India who motivated me and give your precious time to view and comment on my dilemma, now I am going to give November 2019 exam with full enthusiasm and will clear this time definitely, thanks once again, when I clear once more I reply with my PASS Result. Thanks for your comments.
1 Like

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4892 Points)
Replied 21 August 2019

Originally posted by : amitagrawal
I have given CA final Gr-2 this time and not cleared, I did my best and got Cost-43,Isca-44,DT-45,Idt-34.
I have prepared this time very sincerely and hoped to clear the exam but result was not in my favour.
I have already cleared my 1st group in January 13 after that I am struggling a lot to clear my ca final group - 2,
Each time I have tried to bounce back but result has been same, so now I do not have courage to give the exams, I also left my job for May 2019 examinations, now I have broken heart to see the yesterday result.
So, finally, I am going to quit and explore another opportunity in life.

I am in dilemma what to do Right now??

Send me your E-mail id. Will share the entire strategy.
I have cleared my CA final in May 18 by self-study.

Those who have failed or are going to appear for coming exam and want tips for entire 8 subjects (in detail),please share your email id, i will send the entire strategy with you.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: