Difference in tax amount in form 16 and excel itr1

Hi,

   I am e-filing ITR-1. I see that when I compute the tax in excel sheet, it increases TDs by  ₹ 1. So there is a difference between the tax on total income in Form 16 and Excel sheet. What Can I do? I got xml file generated which shows tax by one rupees more. Should I modify xml file to match the amount with Form 16? Or submit it to tax website as it is?

 

 

Replies (2)
you should match it with form 16 and 26AS before uploading it to income tax.

xml can be regenerated...

Return would submitted to the tax deptt only when it is uploaded on www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in

It can be regenrated any number of times before being uploaded

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details