Easy Office

Road Permit

Page no : 5
(Guest)

if our Puchasing party is in MP & we delivered the material , In that case where to deposit the Road Permitt Form ?

(Guest)

Has Govt.of Andhra Pradesh introduced Road Permit for entry of goods in Andhra from other states?

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

In the road permit how do you make an entry if the order is placed at Head Office in Mumbai and supply is from Pune unit. Is entry made with name of seller as HO and stating supply address as Pune unit acceptable?

Ravi

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

In case on a Road Permit Address od Seller is given as Delhi Address and Place of supply has been mentioned as Pune works. Is it acceptable?

Ravi 

(Guest)

Do you send me all over india 's road permit forms with form no. & destination ???

waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Yogesh

(Guest)

1)what is the reason for use road permit.

2)why road permit are use in specific statesIs

3)Is there any relation between Road Permits & CST?

4) In which states of India it is required?

5) From where it is to be Procured?

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

Kindly send me the list of Road Permit / Way bill required in different state and from where could we get this. and the second thing if we send the consignment from Courier then we are bond to issue road permit

regards

Patrick

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" We have a road permit of 14th Nov.2007 of UP State. Wheter is valid or not.  Because material is to come from Pune "

LOKESH KUMAR (WAREHOUSE MANAGER) (20 Points)
Replied 30 November 2008

Dear Sir,

Please send me the details of Road Permit require for each statewise and it is applicable from what amount.

These forms are require only for Taxable goods or for Tax Free goods also.

Can we transfer the Taxable (Purchase within State after Vat Claiming, Purchase Against C-Form, Purchase Imported in Gurgaon) goods from our Gurgaon branch to another branches e.g. Panchkula/Ludhiana/Delhi/Pune/Bangalore etc. thorugh Stock Transfer?

F-Form to be attached with each and every Stock Transfer or to be submitted after 1 month/3 Months/6 Months.

Kindly clear all my queries as early as possible.

Thanking you,

With best regards

Lokesh Kumar

Replied 30 November 2008

Dear Sir,

If we issue the Form-38 (Outward) in today's date and due to some reason we can not send the goods today itself and it will be send after one month is this possible?

If our customer is ordering to us from Banglore to Gurgaon and he require the billing in Banglore but he want the material to be send his branch in U.P. then how we can do all this and is there Form-31 require or not.

Thanking you,

Lokesh Kumar 

Replied 30 November 2008

"

Dear Sir,
If we issue the Form-38 (Outward) in today's date and due to some reason we can not send the goods today itself and it will be send after one month is this possible?
If our customer is ordering to us from Banglore to Gurgaon and he require the billing in Banglore but he want the material to be send his branch in U.P. then how we can do all this and is there Form-31 require or not.
Thanking you,
Lokesh Kumar 

my e-mail id is   kumar_lokson @ yahoo.co.in

"

(Guest)
"
1)what is the reason for use road permit.
2)why road permit are use in specific statesIs
3)Is there any relation between Road Permits & CST?
4) In which states of India it is required?
5) From where it is to be Procured?

"

(Guest)

Kindly provide the list of Road permit forms state wise.

S. RANGARAJAN (MANAGER) (22 Points)
Replied 11 April 2009

" Dear Sir,
Can you please send me the Road Permit/VAT Form No   for all states of India required  for import /  purchase of stocks. . Pl. mention minimum Value for which Road permit is required (for all states)
regards
S. RANGARAJAN
"

Pam (Student) (26 Points)
Replied 14 April 2009

Hi,

Roads permits which are also called way bills are issued by the purchasing delears to selling dealers to bring the material inside some of the states.

Is there any relation between Road Permits & CST?

Can finished goods be transferred between states, without paying tax.

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: