Easy Office
LCI Learning

ca stipend

Page no : 3

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

for more views on STIPEND ISSUE,.....................visit to /forum/message_display.asp?group_id=17125

thanks

Rupesh Maheshwari

Naresh Reddy (CA,Final) (123 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

i think they never think about that bcz they never minde that!

Sonika (student) (27 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

yes. Stipend must be increased.

well there are CA's who consider articles hard worksd worth and provide with benifits but there are many who dont. Atleast Institute should take INFLATION into consideration .

People say that CA  is one of the most economical cources, but who's gonna see what the institute spends on students. It would  hardly be 20% of the fees charged. Institutions charging high fees provide campus, teachers and many other facilities... bUT ON PART OF icai THERE'S JUST A BRANCH OFFICE AND SOME LABS.

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

Originally posted by : Sonika
bUT ON PART OF icai THERE'S JUST A BRANCH OFFICE AND SOME LABS.

AND THAT TOO WITH NO COMMUNICATION AMONG THEMSELVES. The branches and offices dont have much information that a student needs.

Abhishek (Student Final) (292 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : Ethan
Krishna,
I think the minimum stipend to be paid per ICAI rules is enough to cover a student's 'Bus Pass', don't you think? And if the student needs to be rewarded, then there are other ways the employer can do so... and not necessarily through the stipend.
I, personally don't see a 'Stipend Issue' in all this!!!!
You are yourself an articled student and should know better that all the audit related expenses are always reimbursed. So where is the monetary issue here??????
Besides, stipend is not be treated and compared to a salary, i.e. a monetary reward. STIPEND PAID IS NOT SO LOW. And its obvious that an employer will definitely give an increment to his staff periodically.
Is that not right????
Pls reply......

Institute is increasing fees. Just take CPT, it was started with a nominal registration fees of Rs. 1500/- then they do it 3500/- which was more than PE-1 registration fees and now it is Rs. 6500/- (means 4 time in just 3 years) and Institute is still saying that its a cheaper course but its not. Because not the fees of CPT is increased, they increased the fees of ITT Training, they bring new orientation programme for new students, and they increased IPCC and Final registration fees. They are increasing fees in multiple and our stipend is still same since last three years and you are saying that there is no need for increase in stipend. I would also like to tell you that my principle is not paying me any stipend. What can I do do against him? Nothing............

1 Like

Debojit (Student CA Final) (308 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Yes, this is a very serious issue & I think the Institute needs to increase the stipend immediately by atleast Rs.1000p.m.

I've also written a letter to the Institute regarding this & other such important matters....

Visit the following link to have a look:

www.caclubindia.com/forum/messages/2010/1/62461_articleship_problems_andamp_suggestions.asp

Ramana (Student) (74 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Hi can any body please tell me from where to download the basics of VAT and service tax so that i can read and anaiyse  them  quickly.

Sharangdhar (CPA CISA exp in IFRS )   (264 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Originally posted by : SAI KRISHNA GHANTASALA
dear ethan
one should keep in mind that the pay a student gets as a reward to the work done which earns more than 75% of bugs to a CA should be quiet enough to meet his/her Bus Pass atleast. Is that not right?

Thanks

QUIET enough... is it?

:D

1 Like

Pritish (Manager- Accounts and Finance)   (56 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

but look at the other side of the coin...

now c, how much we have to work in the pesent amount of stipent....

and think, if a CA gives more than that, he wil surely try to get the return proportionately.

Anuj Sanghvi (Article) (29 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Yes,   Its high time now......

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

ya i agree wid pritish....

jaisinhajee chawan (article) (24 Points)
Replied 08 April 2010

Stipend needs to be increased with increase in prices of study materials and class fees.Some students are not able to afford class fees and even the stipend is not enough dat an article can pay his class fees from it.This wont be an issue for those who are well to do but what about hte others? With increase in tution fees with each attempt the institute should also safeguard students interests. Wonder  what the student council does!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jago articles jago.

HEMRAJ PANDEY (ARTICLE) (27 Points)
Replied 23 August 2010

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM STIPEND FOR A  STUDENT WHO HAVE COMPLETED  HIS CA - FINAL EXAM  , SERVING LAST 8 MONTHS OF ARTICLESHIP

Saurabh Toshniwal (ca final) (2358 Points)
Replied 23 August 2010

yes.....................

Harihar Mandal (CA) (504 Points)
Replied 23 August 2010

yes it should be

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: