Form 112 in SSP portal

Vivek Kurup (.) (355 Points)

06 October 2019  

Hi all, I am trying to submit form 112 in the ssp portal for the last three weeks.

I have uploaded the form 112 in the portal; but when I am trying to submit the form,  the page becomes either unresponsive or returns to the previous page without submitting the form.

Immediately I receive the following mail in my registered mail id.

'Your Form 112 has been approved by the regional office and letter of approval has been sent via email. Kindly visit ICAI Self Service Portal for further details.

Regards, 

ICAI'

However, I have not received any such permission letter from ICAI so far.

Due to this error, my qualification update request is also showing pending for Form 112 to be submitted. I have already sent numerous emails to ssp and different persons of ICAI to rectify this error but no reply has been received so far. I also posted the grievance in e-sahayataa; but my grievance is still showing "under-process". I also tried to call ssp helpline numbers, but they are not picking up the call.

Do you guys have any idea whom I should contact?? Its been almost three weeks since I am trying to resolve this issue...

If you have any email id or contact number for rectifying this error, plz let me know. Thank you