Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 7

RAJKUMAR TG (397 Points)
Replied 27 January 2019

in bank fd and elss mutual funds under section 80 c info will immediately reach it dept through PAN.
GREY AREAS R HEALLTH INSURANCE PREMIUM WITHOUT SUBMITTING PAN TO INSURANCE COMPSNIES LIKE UNITED INDIA INSURANCE TUITION FEES INTEREST ON HOME LOANS INTEREST ON EDUCATION LOANS RENT PAID DONATIONS ETC.
DEPT DO NOT GET INFO READILY AND SUSPICION IS THE END RESULT.
INSTEAD OF DOING ALL THESE DEPT COULD HAVE GOT ALL SUPPORTINGS AT THE TINE OF RETURN FILING EXERCISE AND DO AWAY WITH PAPERLESS FILING.
THEY CAN ALLOT 1 TO 7 GB OF SPACE FOR ATTACHING DOCUMENTS.
SUSPICION IS TOO DANGEROUS AND IT SHOWS DEPT IS HAVING TRUST DEFICIT ON HONEST TAX PAYERS.

Prithviraj Sethi (6 Points)
Replied 27 January 2019

Raj Kumar tg, please note ur opinions are all self induced speculations and not facts, I am currently deployed in the compliance department of a leading multi national bank, risk assessment may be carried out basis various strategies such as refund threshold for example greater than a certain amount or people who have files revised returns or mismatch of data on it vs available data with cpc these are the three main logics that the department will use to first Target and curb refunds. For the general public the simple truth is be careful what u wish for as this whether u like it or not is a form of electronic strategic scrutiny and u may be up for m

Prithviraj Sethi (6 Points)
Replied 27 January 2019

Raj Kumar tg, please note ur opinions are all self induced speculations and not facts, I am currently deployed in the compliance department of a leading multi national bank, risk assessment may be carried out basis various strategies such as refund threshold for example greater than a certain amount or people who have files revised returns or mismatch of data on it vs available data with cpc these are the three main logics that the department will use to first Target and curb refunds. For the general public the simple truth is be careful what u wish for as this whether u like it or not is a form of electronic strategic scrutiny and u may be up for m

RAJKUMAR TG (397 Points)
Replied 27 January 2019

thanks for ur info

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 28 January 2019

Waiting for the reply from the it dept

Nk123 (Service) (2 Points)
Replied 29 January 2019

If I have let out my home for which I got possession in Feb, for 1week only in the year. Will it be called let out or self occupied.

ravi prakash (private) (56 Points)
Replied 29 January 2019

This is the intimation mail, as IT department already verified TDS with Form16 amount, the people who received all have to revise to correct return. otherwise your file will be transferred for manual scuitinastion.

Yash Khalsa (6 Points)
Replied 29 January 2019

hello all... i had reviewed my submission and find it correct and best of my knowledge... in fact i have claimed almost 80-90 rupees lesser than what the proofs i have... wondering why at first place i got this email .. lets see if i get any more emails as i have not corrected anything.. because its not required.

Thanksa

bbbgh (service) (6 Points)
Replied 30 January 2019

Dear Taxpayer, Please refer to the communication issued for the return for the AY 2017-18 bearing acknowledgement number 106542870010817 wherein certain confirmations were asked for, on the claim of refund. We request you to kindly ignore the above captioned communication, as this was sent to you, inadvertently. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Sekar Devaraj (40 Points)
Replied 30 January 2019

When dis you received this reply?

bbbgh (service) (6 Points)
Replied 31 January 2019

yesterday afternoon

rahul (LIC Agent) (24 Points)
Replied 31 January 2019

Dear Taxpayer,

It is seen that you have opted to Revise your Return in response to e mail / SMS communication sent for the re-confirmation of claim of refund made in the Income Tax Return (Acknowledgement No. XXXXXXXXXX) for Assessment Year 2018-19. 

To submit your revised return, please login to e-Filing portal, Go to e-File ->Income Tax Return. Please ensure to E-verify your revised return immediately. Submission is not treated as complete until receipt of E-verification.

Please submit your revised return within 5 days of receipt of this e-mail.

Please ignore this mail, if you have already revised your return post submission of response to refund claim re- confirmation.

MAMTA (Student) (97 Points)
Replied 31 January 2019

I revised the return before re-confirmation mail and choose option 2 during re-confirmation process. Now I got the mail as "Non-receipt of revised return for AY 2018-19 as opted in response to refund re-confirmation. Submit your revised return in e-Filing Portal and e-verify immediately." Please suggest what to do?

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 01 February 2019

Some tax payer has opted to file revised return and they have tried to file revised return but actually revised return has not been filed. Filing of revised return is little bit complicated. ITR utility or software should be used to file revised return. 

CA umesh kumar- 9717597230

Sonu Sharma (19 Points)
Replied 01 February 2019

YEs all peope should contact umesh ji on his phone.. he would be able to help

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: