CA Final DT paper nov 2018

Page no : 2

Yajash Mehta (57 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Wat a perfect paper to get demoralised before idt paper.. Horrie
3 Like

NEELU JAIN (DD) (107 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Prior to setting such question paper focussing on NRI , it is suggested that ICAI should provide sufficient examples and training to CA students . Amidst Internship and so many subjects needing exhaustive study , it is not fair to set such question paper that may actually lose confidence from such bright students
17 Like

Namit chhabra (CA-Final) (141 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

ICAI took Parveen sharma sir's and other teacher's revenge on students today.

4 Like

sharath (i) (188 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

right, while writing exams i checked my admit card for subject name. is there any change?

3 Like

sharath (i) (188 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Exatly, same opinion on paper.

1 Like

ashmika shukla (none) (47 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

awfull paper, completely shook after reading the first question. was the paper of new course mistakenly given to the old course?
5 Like

Akshay Desai (andheri) (222 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

I bet even the paper setter will not be able to complete such a lenghthy paper in 3 hrs. Q.2 itself took almost an hour.

5 Like

rakhib (student) (154 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Worst question paper I have ever seen in my CA life...
2 Like

rakhib (student) (154 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Should be knowing something to complete the paper in 3 hours...So time was never constraint for me😂
7 Like

komal (ca finalist) (35 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

seems like paper settler love with NRI how is he unaware that old course students don't have practicals exposure of indas !if dey want to shift in new course only then why dey are just playing with our 6 months biased at its peak no equality
2 Like

Rishav Agarwal (Student) (27 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

ICAI should try to understand that asking weird and miscellaneous questions is not the real check of knowledge, rather they should ask questions which check the conceptual base of students
1 Like

SRINIDHI MURALI (147 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

I think after our exams , we should all collectively mail to ICAI to let them know what they have done ..
7 Like

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Students nowadays don't seem to be matured enough to understand that they are 'CA Students'. Everyone since 1949 has passed through ICAI's stringent standards, only when we use to fall short of it we used to study harder instead of passing on blame or going for worthless protests. Be the professionals ICAI sees in you and it will definitely Grant you membership.
9 Like

Prerana S. Kelkar (Associate) (159 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Oh yeah? CA Bhatt Sir , please solve this paper yourself and post it here. Also inform us about the time you took to complete it. We believe you are a sport and you understand icai s standards better than anyone of us here.
19 Like

SRINIDHI MURALI (147 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Sir, don't you think ICAI should be matured enough to give us question Bank for the new questions... There was not a single sum for MAT calculation as per Ind as... I don't think this is the time to show who is more professional. This is all a matter of 6 months in our lives...
16 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: