Easy Office
LCI Learning

GSTR1 error - invoices already submitted

Page no : 6

Hamza Ansari (Accountant) (217 Points)
Replied 04 September 2017

if u done filing successfully. then email will be received from the GST portal.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127355 Points)

Yeah...

After filed the return we get mail, message and ARN geneted message in screen and its green coloured....

CA. Ritesh Bafna (PROPRIETOR) (145 Points)

any thoughts what happens in the worst case scenario? if deadline is missed will we able to upload it on 6th Sept?

from 6th Sept - 10 Sept GSTR - 2 will be starting so don't know about the extenting of date for GSTR - 1

fine if date is not extended... at the most late fee will have to be paid... what i want to know is will we get a chance to upload or the system will freeze GSTR 1 of July?

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)

Even Ganapati bappa will not be able to solve this GST mess .
FM went to Japan.
So, GST council is the only competent authority to take decision on timelimit extension of gstr1 filing.
We can hope that timelimit will be extended by atleast two days, just hope.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127355 Points)

Yes...

I agreed to CA Ritesh Bafna.,

But, I think the late fee and penalty ll be not applicable for the Situation...cool

yes u can file your GSTR - 1 now also. but the site is slow to file ur GSTR - 1. 

Riteshji, they can't freeze the gstr1 because the penalty is based on per day late fee of rs 100. When they talk about per day late fee, means they are expecting / prepared/ hoping that the late comers will file gstr after due date and pay the penalty as per late filing days ( one day or three days or so on ) . So, it clearly suggest that they will not freeze the gstr1 for July.

Riteshji, they can't freeze the gstr1 because the penalty is based on per day late fee of rs 100. When they talk about per day late fee, means they are expecting / prepared/ hoping that the late comers will file gstr after due date and pay the penalty as per late filing days ( one day or three days or so on ) . So, it clearly suggest that they will not freeze the gstr1 for July.

JINENDER MUTREJA (0) (129 Points)

i talked to GST helpdesk they said the problem is from their side and it will get resolve by tomorrow if not then chances of GSTR1 due date extension.

Ashishji, In that case the total late fee keeping in mind the no of returns in a month and maximum lenth of delay can extend upto 15000 per month per act. Total 30000 C+S GST?

am i getting this correct?

CA AMIT (Service) (33 Points)

Guys, in just submitted GSTR 1...seems problem resolved

CA AMIT (Service) (33 Points)

Guys, i just submitted GSTR 1...seems problem resolved

nope... still the same... CA. Amitji... did you got the error previously or did you filled a complete new return of other client?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: