M P Vijayakumar solved problem for Consolidated Financial statements

Hi students

Can someone share the class notes/ solved example of a typical Consolidated Financial statements problems as given in M P Vijayakumar Sir's class/ Financial reporting book??

I took his class and owe my CA Pass first attempt to him greatly. Now that I am teaching I want to refer to my teacher's notes to do justice to the topic I now teach:-) . I would be greatful to anyone who could just share one solved problem to refresh my memory.

 

Thank u

 

Swetha Sanath

 

Replies (1)

Hey Swetha! That’s awesome you’re teaching now and want to use M P Vijayakumar Sir’s notes — he’s really helped a lot of CA students crack the subject. While I don’t have his exact notes, I can definitely help you with a typical solved problem on Consolidated Financial Statements in his style or approach, covering key concepts like:

  • Calculation of minority interest

  • Goodwill on acquisition

  • Elimination of intra-group transactions

  • Consolidation entries

If you want, I can prepare a detailed solved example for you, step-by-step, that you can use to refresh your memory and even share with your students.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details