Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gst- gstr 1 return filing offline tool error solved

Page no : 2

Jayant (Accounts) (191 Points)
Replied 07 September 2017

Hello Ashok kumar.

For import excel files into GST offline utility, you get an error if columns are not exactly in order of modules on GST portal.

GST offline utility zip file after extraction gives one sample files in csv format. This is in "Section_wise_CSV_files" folder. Just copy this folder to your data folder anywhere in your computer.

Open each csv file you want to use. Remove sample data keeping 1st heading row intact. Enter your data for submission in 2nd row onwards and save file in same csv format before importing into "GST offline utility". You will not get error.

meghana (WORKING IN CA OFFICE) (134 Points)
Replied 09 September 2017

Sir/Madam,

a) E-commerce sales of unregistered customers to be uploaded in tile 7 - B2C (others) of GSTR-1. But, there is no option to enter   the e-com sales in GSTR-1 through online or in offline utility.
b) if i have uplaoded an incorrect json file in my gst portal. how do i delete that uploaded json file ?? is there any option for tat?? or if i upload new json will i be able to choose the latest json file to submit my gstr-1

kuntal Biswas (Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 20 October 2017

Dear Jayanth,

I am trying your method. But same problem persist. GST offline tools open in blank screen.

My PC configation given below,

OS Windows 7 ultimate service pack-1

Java up-to-date

Excell Micosoft-2007

Browser I.E-11, Chrome-updated, Mozila- uptodate.

Kindly give any other way.

narmatha (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 28 October 2017

I'm also facing same problem... Any solution you got???

narmatha (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 28 October 2017

Same problem I'm too.. Any solution

Shikha (trainee) (30 Points)
Replied 31 October 2017

Hi, Neetish

I think you changed the folder for new version installation, if you remember kindly install in the fist path you coosen else please open run/search for services.msc anf find the name of services which contains name GST , right click on each one to get properties details, now note down the path, uninstall the utility and create the same path ( folders ) install the utility again and repeat the same process untill the service status shown as started or the utility started running.

thanks,

Vinay 
feel free  to email me vinaisharma @ gmail.com

Replied 31 October 2017

Originally posted by : narmatha
Same problem I'm too.. Any solution

Hi, Narmatha

I think you changed the folder for new version installation, if you remember kindly install in the fist path you coosen else please open run/search for services.msc anf find the name of services which contains name GST , right click on each one to get properties details, now note down the path, uninstall the utility and create the same path ( folders ) install the utility again and repeat the same process untill the service status shown as started or the utility started running.

thanks,

Vinay 

Replied 31 October 2017

Hi, Jayant

thanks,

Vinay 

Agam Bhasin (B.Com (Hons) CA Final) (114 Points)
Replied 09 November 2017

sir i tried doing all of the above steps as you enumerated but still when i open gst offline utility the screen goes blank after showing starting application, pls help as i am unable to file any gst returns

thanks

Replied 09 November 2017

Hey all, i also checked the services running on my windows 10 pro pc, wherein i found that the gst offline services were stopped or either paused, when i tried to start the services, i got an error message saying that windows could not start the service. pls help!

Docs - Imperial World Trade Pv (2 Points)
Replied 14 November 2017

Dear Sir

I have downloaded tool from GST portal and installed, but I get blank page while opening tool. No. error is displayed

As per my computer configurations is OK like

• Windows 10 (64Bit)
  • Latest JAVA installed.
  • Ms. Office professional 2013, installed with last update
  • All browser Internal Explorer – 11, Google Chrome 54,

Problem is that

• I am unable to Connect http//localhost:3010/ attached screen shot
  • Utmost not open in internal Explorer open only blank page also attached here  

Looking forward your reply as soon as possible

Best Regards

Naresh

Attached File : 2211127 20171114182043 gst offline application a.jpg downloaded: 130 times

Apparao Hawanna (Software Developer) (14 Points)
Replied 09 December 2017

I have fixed one - go to start menu ->type (services.msc)->right click-> Run As administrator ->Gst Offline (if startup type is disable ->right click->Properties->startup type->Change to Automatic->Apply->OK->start service). click on gst offline shrotcut on desktop then its work proprly. Error fixed(localhost refused to connect.)!!!

If You are fail to above step inbox me your teamViewer11 details on between 9.00am to 11.00 am

Apparao Hawanna (Software Developer) (14 Points)
Replied 09 December 2017

I have fixed one - go to start menu ->type (services.msc)->right click-> Run As administrator ->Gst Offline (if startup type is disable ->right click->Properties->startup type->Change to Automatic->Apply->OK->start service). click on gst offline shrotcut on desktop then its work proprly. Error fixed(localhost refused to connect.)!!! If You are fail to above step inbox me your teamViewer11 details on between 9.00am to 11.00 am

2 Like

Replied 19 December 2017

sir thankyou for your reply but my startup type is already automatic and when i attempt to start the service it says "Windows cannot start the service. the service did not return an error, this could be an internal windows error or an internal service error. if the problem persists contact your system administrator."

i hav efigured out that the utility will not start unless the service is started, but how to make that happen is the issue at the core which needs to be addressed, GSTN is absolutely clueless about this issue and have refused to help even after contacting several times, any help form your side will be highly appreciated!

Jigar Thakkar (Accountant) (141 Points)
Replied 02 January 2018

Sir I try but same error and GST Offline Tool Not Copy Pase in C Drive 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: