Easy Office

Gst practitioner certificate

Page no : 2

SUMAN SARKAR (tax consultant) (30 Points)
Replied 30 December 2017

i have receive my GST PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATE on 20th december but the portal is not properly ready yet. you can only view your profile and download your certificate from gstn portal. 

Ashish Kumar Bisht (Advocate) (26 Points)
Replied 31 December 2017

got unique id but password not received how get password

SUMAN SARKAR (tax consultant) (30 Points)
Replied 31 December 2017

gstn send it to your registered email id

V.THANGAMUTHU (TAX CONSULTANT PROP: M/s. MUTHU & ASSOCIATES)   (82 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

dear experts, any one get GSTP Certificate?

Shapeer Basha (2 Points)
Replied 14 March 2018

i have got my GST PCT-02  Enrolment Certificate for Goods and Services Tax Practitioner

bhavya (none) (157 Points)
Replied 14 March 2018

Notice for Seeking Additional Information / Clarification / Documents relating to
Application for Enrolment

The Department
has examined your application and is not satisfied with it for the following reasons:

1. APPLICANT DETAILS - OTHERS

now how can I response to this notice, please suggest.

manju (ACS FINAL STUDENT) (75 Points)
Replied 15 March 2018

I have also received a email notice regarding - Seeking clarification on enrollment application.

how to respond?

bhavya (none) (157 Points)
Replied 19 April 2018

My GSTP application is rejected and not any reason for given to me for this rejection, now I cannot file fresh application so what should I do ?

Swaminathan (Consultant) (243 Points)
Replied 07 May 2018

Check whether your application is alloted to STATE or CENTRE.

This can be checked by this link : https://services.gst.gov.in/services/arnstatus 

If it is alloted to STATE, then you have to contact STATE Commerical Tax Office (VAT). (Presently known as SGST Offices)

If it is alloted to CENTER, then you have to contact Service Tax Office. (Presently known as CGST Offices)

If your residential address is in Tamilnadu, then tell me so I will help you.

Contact Mail : swaminathan.s @ hotmail.com

Also, you can apply for new practitioner registration with same PAN but different E-MAIL ID and Phone Number.

V.THANGAMUTHU (TAX CONSULTANT PROP: M/s. MUTHU & ASSOCIATES)   (82 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

Sir, I have apply GSTP and successful received ARN on 16/07/2017. But still date application is pending for processing and Assigned to STATE, My residential address is Madurai, Tamilnadu

Swaminathan (Consultant) (243 Points)
Replied 08 May 2018

Dear Sir, Since your application is assigned to STATE, you have to contanct Main Commercial Tax (VAT) Office of Madurai.

I think this application has to be approved by JC of Commercial Tax,Madurai (Presently known as SGST Office).

The problem is that it is somewhat difficult to find in which office the application is pending.

I too faced the same problem. 

If you could not get proper solution, then the best option is to apply again for Practitioner but you should use different mail and phone number.

While applying again, select the enrolling authority as CENTRE, so that your application will be forwarded to Service Tax Office(Madurai).

From GST Website, you can get the address of Offices.

Ferdous (advocate tax consultants)   (80 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

why shoudl a CA or an advocate - tax consultant register himself as a GST practitioner. one can file returns and applications of dealers in their own login without any problems. Are CA and advocates barred from appearing before GST authorities. please give your views

Ferdous (advocate tax consultants)   (80 Points)
Replied 09 May 2018

Validity of License

The license for GST practitioner would valid until its canceled by the relevant authority. Any person who is holding a GST practitioner license would be required to pass examination held by GST authority and notified by commissioner time to time.

People who want to become GST practitioner through the sales tax practitioner or tax return preparer route are required to pass an exam conducted by the GST Authority within one year from the implementation of GST.

the moot point is will professionals like advocates, chartered accountants,and  cost accountansts have to take the exams after their enrollment by the commissioners who are mostly non technicals as they rise from bureaucracy . the provision is really meant for non professionals and govt employees who havent passed any professonal exams. please provide your feed back.

Sharath Sharu Gowda (4 Points)
Replied 02 October 2018

Sir, I have apply GSTP and successful received ARN on 16/07/2018. But still date application is pending for processing and Assigned to central. My residential address is Bangalore,karnataka Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/gst-practitioner-certificate-413815.asp?offset=3

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: