Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Final November 2016 expected date and expected pass %

Page no : 27

vishwa mohan (ca final) (104 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Dear anurag sir in costing 4 grace mark awarded but checking is normal or strict pls sir reply thanks 

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Originally posted by : Ankit Garg
Anurag sir we know all information provided by you are very confidential and we can also understand that you won't disclose the sources.. We appreciate and respect that.. Can you please kindly tell us only one thing that why icai is doing so much delay this time? What is the reason behind this? What are the backlogs? Was icai short of manpower this time? And one important thing is the delay will have any bad impact on the results of the delay is that the council is not able to decide the results percentage and will they badly effect the results... Please answer this...

No delay will not impact results .

Delay is due to some internal problem and will be solved soon

All the best

God Bless You

VALERINA MANUEL (CA Final Group 2 Student)   (76 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Anurag sir

pls pls can you tell how has the checking been done in group 2 papers especially costing ? was it linient ?

Archit (Student CA Final ) (32 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Plz start new thread as it is becoming difficult to come on new messages by pressing next button.

vishwa mohan (ca final) (104 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Dear anurag sir pls update regarding costing thanks

Akash.1986 (assitant) (141 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Vishwa Anurag sir already told there is grace of 4 marks in costing..pls check previous pages..

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Dear All,

Result date is most likely on 17th Jan 2017 but we are not getting any confirmation on upoading of notification due to some internal error .

Will update once we get any update . Stay tuned

God Bless You

3 Like

Satish Jethwani (Pratice) (74 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Originally posted by : Archit
Plz start new thread as it is becoming difficult to come on new messages by pressing next button.

Don't use app..use browser..

1 Like

vidhyalaksshmi (student) (190 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Respected Anurag Sir , 

I have written by isca and idt fairly well, i am worried about costing and dt, i have wriiten lot of attempts and want to clear this time , In costing i have done either full correct or partial correct except cash budegt wer is calculated wrong sales and purchases, even in dt my case laws are correct dtaa tda charitabl aop correct but non resident ans , pgbp mein mistakes reit not attempted , darr lag raha h sir , plz say if i will clear or not

vidhyalaksshmi (student) (190 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Respected Anurag Sir , 

I have written by isca and idt fairly well, i am worried about costing and dt, i have wriiten lot of attempts and want to clear this time , In costing i have done either full correct or partial correct except cash budegt wer is calculated wrong sales and purchases, even in dt my case laws are correct dtaa tda charitabl aop correct but non resident ans , pgbp mein mistakes reit not attempted , darr lag raha h sir , plz say if i will clear or not

CA Suryakant Dubey (CA ) (931 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

As per past trend ICAI issues notofication 1 week before declaring the results...If its 17th ..Notification Should come as of Now...Because its only 5 days to go..All the best for the results...Keep faith on yourself :)

CS Ashish bhal (trainee) (53 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

result date not yet updated

assessee (...) (546 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Originally posted by : vidhyalaksshmi

Respected Anurag Sir , 

Same applies to me also.please be patient.Results will be in our favour.

saurabh (Student CA Final ) (108 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

Dear Anurag sir pls let us know the exact date when notification will come. and sir what is the internal problem that institute is facing? 

sir pls do something in sfm audit n isca. kindly ask the committee to award grace marks as these papers were  tough so its no fault of us sir. sir pls help us plsssssssss.

saurabh (Student CA Final ) (108 Points)
Replied 12 January 2017

sir pls sfm me bacha lo hummee life ke 6 months khrb ho jayyege 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro