ohk
ohk
I think costing isca and idt was good but dt was different. Grace marks should be given in dt.
I think costing isca and idt was good but dt was different. Grace marks should be given in dt.
Dt was difficult in this attempt gracing should be given in Dt, costing was good.
I had the same prob with the app which is why I switched to chrome to directly access the last page. Try it!
Originally posted by : CS Nidhi
I had the same prob with the app which is why I switched to chrome to directly access the last page. Try it!
True.. It's very easy..
anurag sir result date
Venkat, Its 08:30 AM wait for some time .
| Originally posted by : venkat | ||
![]() |
anurag sir result date | ![]() |
Anurag sir kindly update
Dear All,
Result will be announced on 17th Jan 2017 (Late evening) . Actually notification will not be uploaded unless and untill Result process is completed .
As per sources it will be uploaded soon
All the best
God Bless You
WHEN WILL IT BE UPLOADED
Dear Venkat,
Why u r posting unnecessary threat ? Kindly dont make it difficult for other students
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals