Easy Office
LCI Learning

IPC results declared! Share your result

Page no : 3

Shreyansh Agarwal (CA student) (91 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

I expected in itsm 50 + and I got 26 what I do I don't understand

Girish (MBA) (83 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Poor Results again , very depressed....Never failed this much in my entire life ....something is wrong....and i am not ready to give up.

Guys i registered for IPCC on 31st july 2012 so m i eligible to give Nov 2016 exam without revalidation ??? becoz some admin in other site said i can give Nov 16 exam but have to revalidate for May 2017 attempt

My question is ipcc registration is valid for 4 years right , so my registration got expired on 31st july 2016 then how come m eligible to give Nov 16 exam without revalidation ?? May 2013 was the First Attempt..

Please anyone reply guys m confused.

Harish Sreenivas (3 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Brother,  Whatever % passed given under Both the groups Applied against (1) Passed Group I only and (2)Passed Group II only  are the % of those who have passed with 50% average in the respective groups .The one again 'Both Group I and II is the % of those passed with the 50% average of the combined Group I and Group II marks put together

Venkatasubramanian

Replied 02 August 2016

Brother, It is like this .Under 'Canditates applied for Both the Groups ' the % of those passed against (i) Passed Group I only  (ii) Passed Group II only are the" % of those passed the respective groups with 50% average" and the one against "Passed Both the Groups" is the % of those who have passed with 50% average in the combined score of Group I and Group II marks".where the offsetting of Group I marks has contributed for the Both Groups clearance.

master (student) (26 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Hi Girish, I think you need to revalidate your IPCC registration for your November'2016 attepmt since your registration is valid only till July'2016. Its valid for 4years and the number of attempt do not matter even if you have appeared once in 4 years. Refer to this link and ther is also a pdf file in that link which will clear your doubts. /forum/ca-final-revalidation-367640.asp

Replied 02 August 2016

It is like this.The % s shown against (i)Passed  Group I only (ii)Passed Group II only are the % of those who have passed with 50% average in the respective groups.The one against "Passed Both The Groups" is the % of those who have passed with 50% average in the combined marks of group I and Group II where the offsetting of Group I has contributed to the higher % for Both The Groups clearance.

master (student) (26 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Hi Girish, I think you need to revalidate your IPCC registration for your November 2016 attempt since your registration is valid only till July'2016. Its valid for 4years and the number of attempt do not matter even if you have appeared once in 4 years. Refer to this link and ther is also a pdf file in that link which will clear your doubts. /forum/ca-final-revalidation-367640.asp

Girish (MBA) (83 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Thanks for the reply...but can i apply for exam with current registration  and then apply for revalidation becoz i dont know how long the revalidation process may take if i apply now...and how will i know my registration has been renewed or not ? Will they send a new reg letter ?

CA.Shailesh Pathak (Finance officer in JUVNL)   (123 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

just fill the revalidation form and send it to the icai branch where u got registered  along with bank draft. Dont bother even if you dont get confirmation. icai will take care the rest. 

ISHAN SWAMI (xyz) (136 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

same situation here it was my 5th attempt may 16 nd still i failed my group 2 was passed in nov 14  ipc exams kya karo kuch samajh nhi aa raha my frd are in final and give exam nov 16 nd i give ipc exam repeatedly har bar ab pass hoge ab pass hoge but result was same . OH GOD WHAT A @ #$%^%#    today when i saw my result my hope was destroy/ finished my parents said same result as nov 15.  kb tak preparation karo ipc exams ki sub settle ho gae and i was struggle in ca exams nov to may and may to nov ipc mai yeh haal ha to final mai to god say !!!!!!!! plz help me guyz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wasil k (accountant) (5 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

I DONT UNDERSTNAD HOW THE VALUATION IS DONE BY ICAI.IN ITSM I GOT ONLY 34 , AS I COMPARED THE SUGGESTED ANSWERS AND ITS ALMOST SAME.

Nitin (Article) (41 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

What I Do My Result Status Showing Adoption of Unfair Means Reported. detailed letter is being sent Seperately. What is the Circumstances for this? Please Help Urgently

Replied 03 August 2016

NITIN hear is the link read it out/https://canotes.in/strict-instruction-for-examination-by-icai/ check it

Replied 03 August 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: