Easy Office

My 7th failure in ipcc

Page no : 7

Arul Raj (Chartered Accountant) (34 Points)
Replied 07 February 2016

I was cleared my ipcc(both group) at 8th attempt at age of 24. Now i'm also 3rd yr article student at age of 26. Try to identify the mistakes where u lacked. Dont quite. Dont give up!

Sakshi (Future CA) (61 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Hi . don't think to quit . just see in yourself and find the weakness . try more efforts . because every step can change your world .

Boopathiraja (Student) (110 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

my dear friend the successor massage in only one that is do look forward that why our eyes in front of our head. they donot look back result either +ve or not ok.

so pls get concept only .... 

then a small story a king Alexantor has only 40 soldiers but in his opposite side is thousand of fighter but he did get win in the war how is happend you know or guess ?  

Amogh Desai (Professor) (88 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Bro Can understand your situation checking is unpredictable no matter which method you study. but luck changes and u clear out eventually in mean time get all other qualification u can get and dont leave ca i cleared ca final in 9attempts but cleared cs mcom and net in mean time

nayeemuddin (ca ) (67 Points)
Replied 16 February 2016

Hai i cleared my grp1 in 2013may in2 nd attempt but it takes 4 attempts to me to pass 2 nd grp but still i have not quitted the course i got 178 marks in grp2 due to consistent planning and hard work ,finally i have acheived it .be patience f9llow pm for thoery.attend for mock xms by icai.ca is not just a qualifiaction its my dream my passion .all the best for ur career .hope u will clear this attempt

sanwar bansal (M.Com CA Article Assistant(IPCC Student))   (82 Points)
Replied 20 February 2016

I cleared group 2nd in 8th attempt of IPCC.

Chandrashekhar Kulkarni (Executive) (48 Points)
Replied 24 February 2016

Strength is life. Weakness is death. Says Swami Vivekananda. You want to quit Ca course . OK. Try to find area of your interest and go ahead. Chandrashekhar kulkarni

Himmat Singh Rathore (Student CA Final ) (90 Points)
Replied 24 February 2016

dear freinds.... don't think here and there i am fully satsfied with my preparation for final in last attempt bt also fail.i think about  rank and finally fail.i was never expect about fail.

finally i got only269 instead of expected  more than 500.iam applied for rechecks for all papers  bt i know not possible...finally i started my own practice as tax consultant and going ahead.after feeling fresh mind i am atempting  next attempt m 2016 formly .my parents force bt i don't want.

so discusdiscusswith your parents and discuss  about your seriousness..,,,,thanx ...from Himmat singh rathore udaipur

Ritika Singh (Student ) (55 Points)
Replied 29 February 2016

Don't loose your confidence. Focus and faith firmly in you. You will surely succeed. Bulb was invented at 10000th attempt. Have you seen 'Dashrath Manjhi' movie.

Replied 29 February 2016

Don't loose your confidence. Focus and faith firmly in you. You will surely succeed. Bulb was invented at 10000th attempt. Have you seen 'Dashrath Manjhi' movie.

Replied 29 February 2016

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4892 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

Hi everyone, I am engaged in guiding CA students and had personally guided more than 100 students till date,in case you need any help you can reach out to me @   jainshobhit1996 @ gmail.com All the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: