Easy Office
LCI Learning

My 7th failure in ipcc

Page no : 6

GANESH MAHADEO UPALKAR (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (256 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Nov 2015 IPCC Result was Worst in Past 12 Years i also fail this time 4th Attempt in Group-2

I Got 58 in Advanced Accounts,46 in Audit And 38 in IT & SM Total 142 8 Marks less i have given my papers for verification i hope i will cleared it out so that i will concentrate on Finals

Replied 05 February 2016

This Time CA IPCC is worst of past 20 Years i Also got less Marks in IPCC Group-2 

Advanced Accounts-58,Audit-46,IT & SM-38 Total-142,8 Marks less I have Given it for verification hoping that i will be pass and concentrate fully on Finals

bhanu priya (student) (116 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

hi, i want to share a beautiful qoute ARISE,AWAKE,STOP NOT TILL YOUR GOAL IS REACHEAD.do your course with passion. dont do ca for your parents or relatives.dont compare you with others,

1)take coaching

2)prepare your own notes

3)belive in you have a strong determination that i will pass this attempt motivate yourself.

or else if you are not intrested go for bank coaching exams you build your career . do anything which gives peace. dont take pressure.

1 Like

dev pancholi (CA final) (26 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Hi shubham,i know the pain of failure buddy but Please man dont think to take such extreme step,i too clrd my ca with lot of struggle and difficulty..i started at the age of 23 completed at 29.as i dnt hv any financial support but buddy i never gave up yaar,i completed my garduation took a gaap of few years as not having any job,was facing dilema what next but never lost hope.just have faith buddy you will surely succed one day..email me sunnypancholi @ gmail.com if you need any help

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

Everyone of us keep falling or faltering in life, but the key to recovery is the willingness to rise or overcome the deficiencies. The more you keep thinking on the same problem without pro active approach, you are bound to face lot more hurdles, just recover from this phase quickly else you will drain down. Believe in your strengths and improve on your weakness, victory shall follow suit shortly. All the very best.

Replied 06 February 2016

i think the direct entry scheme should be vanished out and all the students should compulsorily attempt C.P.T. and in cpt pass % shoul;d be should as compare to ipcc & finals so that there will not be an overflow in C.A. and ipcc and finals results should not be controlled in any circumstances

Replied 06 February 2016

i think the direct entry scheme should be vanished out and all the students should compulsorily attempt C.P.T. and in cpt pass % shoul;d be should as compare to ipcc & finals so that there will not be an overflow in C.A. and ipcc and finals results should not be controlled in any circumstances

Zoya Khan (ABC) (800 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

After all it your life,you have to take the final decision. You still havent reached the final stage of CA so it will take atleast 2 more years before you are a CA. So my advice would be to take up a stable job first. Banks conduct exams in November,so you can appear in May attempt and then take coachings for banks for 2-3 months and appear for ibps exams. If you crack that,you will atleast have a secure future and also dont lose heart its all a part of life. Many CAs prepare for PSUs even after qualifying.If you do that now it will not be anything to be ashamed of.

Zoya Khan (ABC) (800 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

In the end its your life,take a wise decision early on. I would advice you that since banks conduct exams in November,you can appear in november IPCC with all your heart and efforts. After that take coaching for ibps which is not more than 4 months. If you crack any bank exam you will atleast have a secure future. Also dont lose heart,its a part of life. Many qualified CAs appear for PSU exams so it is nothing to be ashamed of . If you clear CA after a job,promotion chances are good.

Choose wisely as you are in IPCC and it will take atleast 2 years to qualify and start your life.

Vinod Vyas (Analyst) (258 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

Boss never ever think for suicide. CA is NOT only the one option in life. There are so many option in which you can excel. You can move for other option but never stop, keep going, never think for suicide. This experience will definitely help you in future. There are lots of opportunity in life apart from doing CA.
Find out your real potential.. You can rock there.

Vinod Vyas (Analyst) (258 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

Boss never ever thought for suicide. CA is NOT only the one option in life. There are so many option in which you can excel. You can move for other option but never stop, keep going, never think for suicide. This experience will definitely help you in future. There are lots of opportunity in life apart from doing CA. Why to take stress? Aisa bhi kuch nai h, CA is OK.. Life options se bhari hue h bhai.
Find out your real potential.. You can rock there.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=160795&offset=1

kabindra (Chartered Accountant ) (47 Points)
Replied 07 February 2016

Dear subham, I would like to share my experience 

first attempt- in a/c got 42 Audit 50 and itsm 33

i didn't change any strategy and learned in the same old fashioned and got 

2nd attempt- a/c 44 audit 43 itsm 44

then I thought I need to change my strategy. My strategy 

a/c- only practice manual

audit- i prepared short notes separately picking the topic from past question only and I did question from practice manual only with a reference book of surbhi bansal 

itsm- it only practice manual

3rd attempt-a/c 59 audit -60 and itsm-65

follow my strategy, you will surely pass and good luck

kabindra (Chartered Accountant ) (47 Points)
Replied 07 February 2016

Dear subham, I would like to share my experience 

first attempt- in a/c got 42 Audit 50 and itsm 33

i didn't change any strategy and learned in the same old fashioned and got 

2nd attempt- a/c 44 audit 43 itsm 44

then I thought I need to change my strategy. My strategy 

a/c- only practice manual

audit- i prepared short notes separately picking the topic from past question only and I did question from practice manual only with a reference book of surbhi bansal 

itsm- it only practice manual

3rd attempt-a/c 59 audit -60 and itsm-65

follow my strategy, you will surely pass and good luck

Becoming CA (Student) (62 Points)
Replied 07 February 2016

My suggestiin is the easiest of all. Believe me, i passed with this jUST having 100℅ faith. That is THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. Watch the movie the secret or read it. It will help. Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: