Thank you CCI family....

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)

01 January 2016  

Dear Members

Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2016.  May this New Year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.

I will be completing 7 years in CCI in February 2016. My Journey in CACLUBINDIA (CCI) started in February 2009 when I came to know about CCI from my the then colleague, my elder brother, my mentor – CA. Sanat Pyne. He is one of the nicest person you will see. Very knowledgeable yet extremely humble and down to earth. His guidance and support means a lot to me. A great source of inspiration.

Got plenty to learn from senior experts and budding professionals It was indeed a great honour to be in the league of elite experts and fabulous persons like, CA B. Chackrapani Warrier, CA Paras Bafna, CA S K Rakhecha, CMA Ramesh Krishnan, CA Aditya Maheshwari, CA Sanat Pyne, CS Ankur Garg, CS Ajay Mishra, CA Nikhil Kaushik, CA Seetharaman Sir, CA Amol S Jogalekar, CS Ankur Srivastava, Ganeshbabu and many more. There has always been so much to learn from all of them. CA B. Chackrapani Warrier Sir has been a role model expert for me and for many others.

During this splendid journey CCI has given me some amazing lifelong relationships. My CCI family will remain important for me throughout my life. I have made some lifetime friends in CCI. To name a few (Sorry if I forget any names):

CA. Aditya Maheshwari – One of the best experts of CCI. Started with heaty/healthy arguments in expert section and then we became very good friends. He is just like a brother to me.

CMA. Arif – Know him through CCI. Met him during interview for a PSU and now we are colleagues working for same PSU. Our friendship story has been simply amazing.

Sourav Banerjee – Like an elder brother. We both live in Kolkata but know him through CCI. An amazing person to say the least. He is the ‘DADA’ of CCI and my Dada too.

CMA. Ramesh Krishnan – Again one of the best experts in CCI. Had the privilege to know him through CCI. A very humble and very knowledgeable person.

CS Richa Sharma –Know him through CCI for last 5 years. A really great friend who is always there to help. Lucky to have her as my friend.

CA Soniya Agarwal – A very nice person. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Harini Di – She is a great source of inspiration for many of us. Always encouraging and ever helpful.

Vandana Mulchandani: She is just like my elder sister. Very soft spoken and extremely nice person.

Now coming to the band of younger brothers and sisters. List is endless but to name a few (Please forgive if I happen to miss someone)…..

Renu – Ladli of CCI. No introduction required. Very naughty but extremely talented. When she starts talking, no one else can say a word :P….We always share our personal as well as professional issues.

Resham – Very innocent and extremely talented. Always there to help others. She just loves the nature. Very passionate in whatever she does.

Priyanshu – She is a multi-talented person. She pens down some lovely poetry. Very Sweet and Naughty. A good match for Renu.

Saritha & Vikash – Now how can we take their name separately? They are like brother and sister. Both very innocent. Seen very rarely in CCI now a days.

Komal – Very bubbly and innocent. She is always very sweet and nice.

Now the turn of my younger brothers (Don’t mind Sister first):

Pulkit – A real favourite of the CCI. No introduction required. Again an extremely talented or should I say multi-talented person.

Sanket – Quite but effective. He always provides the daily dose of motivation. My day starts off with his morning motivational quotes. He has also been sharing quality content in CCI.

Karan – A very talented person. Have shared some great articles. He also makes some great sketches. Again a multi-talented person.

Sanyam – Have seen him grow in CCI from the very beginning. His growth has been really amazing.

Ganeshbabu – For me he is the best young expert of CCI. Many times I have learned a few things from him. Extremely talented. Have very high hopes from him.

Aryan - He is innovative and talented. Very nice person.

Siddhartha Bumb – Very nice and humble person. Always sharing useful stuff in CCI.

Deepak Gupta – His posts in CCI has been amazingly helpful to the student’s fraternity. He has always shared useful files for student as well as professional fraternity.

Hardik – He is the Smile boy of CCI. A very sweet and humble person.

I wish you all a very bright and prosperous future.

I cannot describe in words what CCI has given. Such a wonderful family. What else can I ask for? These persons in my life are the greatest reward for me.

I feel indebted to all members for their love and affection. I have always believed in sharing knowledge and gaining knowledge. CCI is all about sharing of knowledge, information, thought process, ideas etc.

Favourite of the CAClub is a big honour. But for me the biggest honour is the love, affection and respect my CCI family members.

I am not able to devote much time to CCI now a days but still i always try to share whatever knowledge I have with my CCI family and I will continue to do so.

I would like to thank you and team CACLUBINDIA for creating such an amazing platform for professionals.

Again, wish you all a very Happy New Year 2016.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Sanjay Gupta