Easy Office
LCI Learning

Investments

Page no : 2

Manpreet Kaur (Student Others) (396 Points)
Replied 01 December 2015

Kk thankew sir g......thnks alot alll....agar fr bhi kuch clarity krni hgi to further puch lungi g...:-) :-)

pradeep jain (prpopritor) (27 Points)
Replied 16 December 2015

you being a salaried person do not require investment to enhence your business. Hence entire amount left over after meeting your & your family's demand can be invested in such a manner that it grow at decent rate & have minimum risk factor .

1. If you being the only earning member of you family , your first responciblity is to safe guard your family for any unforseen event if happen. To safe guard your family  your life should be insured for such an amount that you can pay the premium for the policy without any hassel.

2. You should always have some money invested in such a way that you have access to that amount any time & again it should earn some thing for you & the investment should be riskfree. In this segment you should go for Fixed Deposit with nationalised bank.

3. You should also make some investment so that it is liquid enough to be encashed any time & give comparativly better return than Bank FD . For this you should go for frontliner stocks in capital market.I repeat here once again Front liner stocks.

4.Rest after knowing your surplus amount , stategy about the investment can be made.

I am a stock trader & investment adviser.

Thanking You ,

Pradeep Jain

EMail: pradeep1jain @ yahoo.co.in

Replied 16 December 2015

Hnji thnkew alot g:-)))

pradeep jain (prpopritor) (27 Points)
Replied 17 December 2015

pradeep jain prpopritor Points: 21

you being a salaried person do not require investment to enhence your business. Hence entire amount left over after meeting your & your family's demand can be invested in such a manner that it grow at decent rate & have minimum risk factor .

1. If you being the only earning member of you family , your first responciblity is to safe guard your family for any unforseen event if happen. To safe guard your family  your life should be insured for such an amount that you can pay the premium for the policy without any hassel.

2. You should always have some money invested in such a way that you have access to that amount any time & again it should earn some thing for you & the investment should be riskfree. In this segment you should go for Fixed Deposit with nationalised bank.

3. You should also make some investment so that it is liquid enough to be encashed any time & give comparativly better return than Bank FD . For this you should go for frontliner stocks in capital market.I repeat here once again Front liner stocks.

4.Rest after knowing your surplus amount , stategy about the investment can be made.

I am a stock trader & investment adviser.

Thanking You ,

Pradeep Jain

EMail: pradeep1jain @ yahoo.co.in   Edit Reply    Quote     

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=341898&offset=2

Replied 10 January 2016

Sir please provide me some information regarding front liner stocks g????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: