Skipping ipcc till articleship

Gaurav Dhir (M.Com) (24 Points)

17 January 2015  

Hi,

I am doing job since completing class 12th due to my poor financial situation, now i have reached great heights in my career, i have worked as an Accounts Payable Analyst with a software company for 2 years and presently i am working with another software company as an Accounts Receivable Analyst and drawing a salary of 20,000 per month.

But the problem is that as i went into job too early i was not able to study properly, i have completed my B.Com in 2014 and presently i am persuing my M.Com.

But now i want to do CA course as it was my interest and dream i skipped due to job also i know that now i am at that stage where the next step of promotion is possible only when i have a CA degree.

Just to be clear i do not want to do CA just because of degree it was my dream and i want to gain more knowledge.

Being a graduate i can enroll in direct entry scheme and start my articleship after completing OT and ITT Training but the main question is that whether i can skip my IPCC papers till the completion of my articleship.

Job is very important for me so i cannot leave it also i work in a US based MNC so the shift timings are from 6:30 pm to 3:30 am, 4:00 am to 10:00 am i.e. 6 hours sleep is enough for me, so i want to do articleship in the day time say 11:00 am to 5 or 6 pm and will do my job and as there won't be any time for preparation i want to skip IPCC till the completion of my articleship....

Is this can be possible, i want a expert advice as this is the matter of my career.

Please Help Me.