Easy Office

Should i quit ca?

Page no : 2

DHIREN (articalee) (157 Points)
Replied 20 November 2014

Don't quit ..must prepare for may attempt...with more energy and dedication. I know that makes u very frustrated... But I want this time with little more dedication and hard work go for may attempt.
1 Like

Rajnikant Sinha (Service) (32 Points)
Replied 20 November 2014

Pl do not quit I also cleared my IPCC in 8 attempts
1 Like

Rajesh R (Sr. Manager - Project Finance Audit & Cost Control)   (39 Points)
Replied 20 November 2014

Just remember these golden words... Know everything in something and something in everything. Identify your strengths and Excel in those areas and identify your weakness and horn them. In every exam, few questions will be of easy scoring, try and attend them First which helps you to create a good impression among the evalutor. Also read it as it is the last chance you got to clear the exams. Above all, remember, love the subjects and read them. Not for the purpose of examination. Wishing you all the very best for your future
1 Like

Aarthi (Analyst) (252 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Ask yourself Now 1) why u chose ca and next 2)how u want life to be - be honest with urself abt the answers , u don't hv to tell us. If u chose ca 1)coz of parents , society , best friend joined ca course , hope t earn quick n lot of money ,want to do some higher studies 2) want to enjoy life , quick job , own money n spend during youth b4 marriage, get married in 2 yrs then hv a baby, then maybe go for a job --- if ur ans is like this better quit. Don't waste time n life . If deciding mba join only regular college that is if u want to go for job in d future , dont worry abt already wasted time , u r just 23 n still can join college. Life is BIG educational courses just a part of it. Remember if u get stuck for another 2 yrs u cannot even quit t join regular mba as by that time u will b 25/26 n in India families may not be so supportive n u also will start feeling old t join a college. CA is lot of hardwork n some luck surely.I can advise " pls continue ca at whatever cost" but no i want t b practical as i hv seen some guys losing lot of time in life in chasing ca. In fact ca does not hv an age...u can join back if u develop a passion for it anytime. I am Not trying t discourage u for it is not going to benefit me in any way.Dont continue just because u hv joined this course. Pray to God and make a decision. Good Luck friend!
1 Like

CA KSB (Asst Manager) (105 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Hi, Never quit please. Just dream the life after CA. However, before and after CA is all about pressure maintenance I feel. But you will get a life which others may dream. At least the social respect. Just think about writing the exam and forget the result. Use the books published by ICAI. I feel it will help you. I will you the best this time.
1 Like

D P R (-) (30 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Hey guys thank you so much. Am really overwhelmed with all your responses. 

I had been feeling bad and unsure as to how to proceed. Even Though I knew what was the right thing to do for me as of now. 

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

now just c all comments, and feel motivated that there are many people like you and all have been on top of the world now due to their hardwork... b a example for others from now on.... all the best

1 Like

D P R (-) (30 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Originally posted by : Aarthi
Ask yourself Now 1) why u chose ca and next 2)how u want life to be - be honest with urself abt the answers , u don't hv to tell us.

If u chose ca 1)coz of parents , society , best friend joined ca course , hope t earn quick n lot of money ,want to do some higher studies 2) want to enjoy life , quick job , own money n spend during youth b4 marriage, get married in 2 yrs then hv a baby, then maybe go for a job --- if ur ans is like this better quit. Don't waste time n life . If deciding mba join only regular college that is if u want to go for job in d future , dont worry abt already wasted time , u r just 23 n still can join college. Life is BIG educational courses just a part of it.
Remember if u get stuck for another 2 yrs u cannot even quit t join regular mba as by that time u will b 25/26 n in India families may not be so supportive n u also will start feeling old t join a college.

CA is lot of hardwork n some luck surely.I can advise " pls continue ca at whatever cost" but no i want t b practical as i hv seen some guys losing lot of time in life in chasing ca. In fact ca does not hv an age...u can join back if u develop a passion for it anytime.

I am Not trying t discourage u for it is not going to benefit me in any way.Dont continue just because u hv joined this course. Pray to God and make a decision. Good Luck friend!

Yeah even I had thought the same that I can join CA anytime later in my life If I develop an interest for it again. But it is important to have a degree too. And it is true that even in Final CA even if I work really hard I might get stuck up or give few more years. So I think it is practically sound to first finish something and then if there is a liking I could complete my CA. Thank you.

CA CS Himanshu Khandelwal (SAP FICO Consultant) (705 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Hi D P R.

Thats a wise decision.

People might be calling that life is good after CA and all this struggle is a part of life and bla bla bla...

But the actual picture is completely different dear.

Let me tell you something which I experienced.

Even if you clear your IPCC in the upcoming attempt and ur CA Final in 1st attempt then also you will not be shortlisted in the Campus interviews because of your attempts in IPCC.

Corporates are very strict when hiring the employees. You might get a job off campus but to be honest your struggle will continue in finding a 'good job'.

So better to ensure your future by getting a degree and good job first and you can continue your CA later on.

PS- I dont want to sound harsh but life is...

Thanks and Regards

Himanshu Khandelwal.

1 Like

Arjun Bhattarai (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

No ya you have to wait .. you need to be strongly determined that i will clear it my next attempt only the key to success is only hard work ya do your best . Please don't quite ca

Alpa Nandu (articles) (21 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Chanakya Quote: EDUCATION IS THE BEST FRIEND.An EDUCATED PERSON Is RESPECTED Everywhere. EDUCATION Beats The BEAUTY And The YOUTH. I hope you get a message behind this quote... Good Luck Friend!! :-)

shubham (student) (124 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Sab ho jaega aram se... Bhaad me jaye log...u keep on studying..failing in CA is quite normal..these are professional competitive exams and one should realise that many fail in it u r not the only one..so jus study

Danish Kataria (student) (21 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Winners never quit.... n quitter never wins.... So dnt quit CA ... Danish Kataria (CA Student (IPCC))

kriti (Semi Senior) (26 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Dont quit until and unless you dont have sumthng concrete to pursue.. try ur best fir may 15, dont loose hope

Jitendra Pujara ( Executive I T) (24 Points)
Replied 21 November 2014

Best of luck dear Go and take it as a challange Be positive

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: