Easy Office

ICSI-NIIT Computer Course -reg

Page no : 2

kartik_somu (B.Com, ACA, CISA, CIMA) (1665 Points)
Replied 06 March 2008

if anyone has any model question papers or any info regarding CS NIIT exams, pls mail to kartik_somu @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

i have registered pcc in feb 2008.when i elegible for final exam

(Guest)

Plz

send total ruals for cs computer tarining

omprakash mishra

(Guest)

Plz

i have registered cs inter in dec 2007

Shikha Goal

(Guest)

if anyone has any model question papers or any info regarding CS NIIT exams, pls mail to omprakash_mishra1986 @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

I am planning to appear in the online Exemption Test (to be conducted by NIIT) for the ICSI-NIIT Compulsory Computer Training so as to become eligible to sit in for the ensuing CS (Inter) Examination-December,2008. Could you please throw some light on the so-called online Test as well as provide me a copy of the "Study Kit", if prepared by NIIT, in this regard?

(Guest)

I am planning to appear in the online Exemption Test (to be conducted by NIIT) for the ICSI-NIIT Compulsory Computer Training so as to become eligible to sit in for the ensuing CS (Inter) Examination-December,2008. Could you please throw some light on the so-called online Test as well as provide me a copy of the "Study Kit", if prepared by NIIT, in this regard?

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

mass to sand

(Guest)

Hi

if anyone has any model question papers or any info regarding CS NIIT exams, pls mail to rinki_gl @ yahoo.com

(Guest)

hi

if anyone has any model question papers or any info regarding CS NIIT exams, pls mail to rinki_gl @ yahoo.com

MOHIT MAHAJAN (LCS, ACA) (2050 Points)
Replied 07 April 2008

The content
A curriculum will cover areas such as:

• The Internet
  • Word Processing
  • Spreadsheet
  • Presentation Software
  • Accounting Package
  • Digital Signatures
  • Existing Privacy Protection, IT Laws and Security
  • e-Commerce
  • Project/Practice concepts

The exam for which I appeared carried most of the questions from E-Commerce. 

2 (two) attempts will be provided to the participant to clear the online exemption test within a period of 30 (thirty) days against the fees of Rs.450/-(Service Tax extra on actuals), which will be paid by the student during the enrollment for online exemption test. In case the student is not able to clear the online exemption test in the given two attempts within a period of 30 (thirty) days, he / she can re-enroll for the online exemption test by paying the complete fees once again.

Its difficult to find model test paper for this online exam.

(Guest)

hello,

iam appearing 4 d c.s inter(2nd, group), in june 2008 bt i hv not yet cleared d practical exam i.e d computer exam. so will u plz  tell me abt d course structure as well as the last date to appear 4 dat exam. also can dis exam be given after the main exams or so..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: