Easy Office

ALL ARTICLED ASSISTANTS SEE THIS..... ICAI RULES

Page no : 2

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 09 April 2009

hey pompy,,, 109,102 and 103 yaar.... these three forms. u have 2 send institute 109 and 103

yashpal saroha (article) (40 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

i m with u people.

nd here a rule of industrial traning also contradict with nw rule of no transfer.

that no one can take transfer in last one year of his/her article.

in case an article wants to change their article traning with a big firm where he get more benifit and taking better understandin of  the working knowledge, an article wht can do.

pls explain

your intiative is imressive nd i m always with my icai community.

reply me

CA Mohd Gouse (Chartered Accountant) (497 Points)
Replied 12 April 2009

praveer (Accountant) (491 Points)
Replied 13 April 2009

everything is ok but i have a query .

please refer clause no (e), have you seen what is he formate of work diary which is required to be maintained by us. if yes then please mail.mee

thanks

praveer

K Sreeharsha (CA Final) (54 Points)
Replied 14 April 2009

Hey Yashpal I agree with you regarding the contradiction of the new rules with the Industrial Undertaking training.                                                                                                                               But I dont think attending Industrial Undertaking is considered as transfer

Ravi Bhojwani (Proprietor) (40 Points)
Replied 23 November 2009

i think institute is very unfair about articles and very much thinking about advantages to CA they cannot understand with how much hardships are articles facing.

Now its time to consider the rule once again. ICAI have not left any option for students who are suffering from harrashment by CA’s. They are getting work done by students more than 7-8 hrs. per day & 15-18 hrs. in month of March, septmber & at the time of VAT audits. For this excess work done we are not getting leave at the time of CA exams. this is not enough they are not granting minimum leave as per rules of ICAI. They are also extending our articleship period.

Ravi Bhojwani (Proprietor) (40 Points)
Replied 23 November 2009

institute is making us mamu

Love Pumreja (Senior Article) (49 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

can u please tell me can i take transfer with the mutual consent of my principal only not satisfying any one conditions stated in new circular if any written circular is there  pls send to me to my id iez luvpcc @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.

You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards

Hema R

SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd

Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

rajesh (I Am CA a final student & CS final)   (100 Points)
Replied 14 February 2011

how to know under which m.no im registered my articles?   let me know

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: