Raise voice for the betterment

Parikshit Ranade (CA FINAL STUDENT) (36 Points)

12 August 2014  

Dear friends,

We as CA students specially those who are the finalists in the chartered accountancy course are all brilliant students and even after failing in "n" number of attempts still rising and fighting back each time. No doubt Hardwork and patience is shown by each and everyone of you.

I have the following things in my mind:

1. what is the basis of institute in passing a student , is it his way of answering ? or is it purely on luck basis?

2. what is the need of standard deduction? aren't we capable of setting a tough paper?

3. why to give marks which demoralize the student if sec 39 allows "revision of marks"

4. If standard deduction is applied why the old students are not given the preference?

5. If 7% is the result . are 93% students "failures".

and why WE CA STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE A UNION TO KEEP OUR THOUGHTS IN FRONT OF THE INSTITUTE.

we believe in the institute that is the reason why each time we go and sit for 3 hours giving everything even knowing that the  results have no base. why do the institute require a declaration while sending certified copies that it cannot be used for any other purpose. 

I have given several attempts and Yes even i am under depression rather i am havin hypertension now. But i need all students to raise voice. I know institute will do justice. but when?????

I have decided to plea for justice by all means. are you with me?