Easy Office
LCI Learning

Protest against icai - unite please

Page no : 7

abhilasha jain (article) (188 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

Originally posted by : saranyadevi
Yes institute should provide or publish the best paper for each subject for each exam so it can be set as benchmark!so we can compare and correct our mistakes!

I am totally agree. They should publish top 10 answer sheets of each subject. and now we also have Right to information.

we should give application under RTI about it

(Guest)

On facebook also lot of students have also shared experiences....

https://www.facebook.com/IcaiAnnouncements/posts/565564826881672?comment_id=565980563506765&reply_comment_id=566004733504348&offset=0&total_comments=211&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

pls write to PMO (Against section 39 & wrong evaluations)...if you are with us....pls do it now..100s have already..be a part of change...dont be dare of anybody..speakup..

mathuri (ca) (32 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

better concentrate On studies, don't get involved in any useless activities, icai is doing just right.find out your grey areas, those who pass ask to them,I too am a student, my introspection says there's always been some sortcomings, these type of agitation will only yield results which will either be against students or will lower The quality of CA profession .rest You can judge better...

(Guest)

@ Mathuri have a look at this post also...someone has shared experience...

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=301537&offset=1#.U-Ye6PmSx14

CA Satyakam (Chartered Accountant) (80 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

I am with al.iss attmpt me first tim mjhe isca k topics smjh aye te.i tried hard cz alrdy two tims i faild cz f isca.n those two tims i got exactly 35. Jbki tb mjhe isca me do tin chaptrs hi smjh aate te.Dono br.n iss br i expctd atlst 52 n reslt dkne pe i ws shokd.nly 23 no. I realy wonder k ye log isca k paper check b krte h ya bs predtrmind 10 se 25 tk k no. Allot kr dte h.i felt lik mre marks ka murder ho gya.kya soch k nxt tim xm dne jau.ktna b marr k pdh lu bt wo fir aise hi marks de de to kya krunga.yhi h so called noble profession.jsm noble k naam pe bs sh*t h.merit ki ek dhele ki valu nhi.bs examinr k mood n institute ki so calld qualty maintainenc k bhrose.jsme u cnt guarnty k ktna b acha papr likh lo if u fall on rong side thn u r gone.hard work ki icha hti h bt al himmt etc toot jti h jb aisa hta h.

abhilasha jain (article) (188 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

I am unable to register with PMO. following error ERROR: Unreadable CAPTCHA cookie

venkatesh (ca Finals) (29 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

YES WE SHOULD PREPARE A *model* letter based on which every one can send it to PMO

(Guest)

Try it again after sometime....it will be posted without any problem...it happens...error happens...

Anoop (CA Final) (330 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

Originally posted by : saranyadevi
Yes institute should provide or publish the best paper for each subject for each exam so it can be set as benchmark!so we can compare and correct our mistakes!

u said it rightly...this is one way we can see if our paper matches the "model" paper to know whether we are that dumb enuf to fail..

Anoop (CA Final) (330 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

if this is the checking standard , then y are they posting THIS on the face of the website on the day of results....its a copy paste on every time the results are out..

"The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) established under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy. It is one of the largest and prominent accounting body worldwide. Chartered Accountancy profession has become a challenging career at the cutting edge of trade, industry and economic growth. Chartered Accountancy is seen as a globally acclaimed profession capable of offering new vistas to young talents, a new vision to build a career and a new idea to blossom."

CA Satyakam (Chartered Accountant) (80 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

Ghntaa largrst n prominent body.its largrst cz f its sh*tting ways f checking papers n failing thousands f students evry six mnths.n prominent my foot.to hell with its prominency.whre thy fail studnts on d name f quality n built their nam by projecting k see. " kitna km prcntage rkte h hum.vry tuf". It attrcts young talnt dfintly.n thn it makes d person to hate dt talent wch brought him/her to pursue CA

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

i completely symphatize with all of you as i am also in same boat as all of you.........for last 3 attempts i am sitting at home and working day and night to study and clear the groups and i have even engaged help of teachers.

But whatever i do, i cannot do well in most subjects........especially theory ones. in pcc it took me just 1 attempt to learn what to write in theory papers and i scored 50+ in next 2 attempts without fail......

but in final i scored 366 without studyibng much in 1 st attempt and for last 4 attempts i am struggling to get past 300.......

don't know what's happening......

1 Like

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

I agree. But I think you just check your copy and see what's wrong there.
1 Like

Kanhaiya (Treasury) (245 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Guys,

Pls yaar Chandan bhatia ki baato m mat ana last attempt m m bhi kuch aisa hi soch rha tha.. but this time i clear my grp with my hardwork...

So just hardwork karo baaki god p believe karo

Saheb Rishab (Article/ Completed Training...)   (98 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

@ CHANDAN BHATIA bhai.. im with u.. i think time has come 4 us 2 unite n have a CA students Union against such malpractices... what do u think??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro