Solution on tax matter

Raju Sharma (Others) (34 Points)

18 July 2014  

I am in the process of starting a Business, wherein, I shall provide service for electrical repairs and maintenance, in doing so I may have to procure materials from Market and bill it as complete service Bill. Is it necessary that, I shall have Service Tax Registration, VAT Registration, CST Registration etc to carryout this business conduct. More over I am registered as MSME. My turnover is now Zero and it will take time to pick-up to 10Lakh. So can you suggest me what taxes shall be applocable to me.