Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dt paper 2014

Page no : 2

CA Rahul Sharma (Asisstant Manager Finance)   (697 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

it was mind shocking, it looks like that what were we studying till now and what is this

all the efforts gone waste

totally demoralised.....

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA) (1668 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

apart from q1a and q3b i dint find  in the paper something new.

it was good from me.

how it turns will depend but i am satisfied with the paper.

prateek13.oct@gmail.com (prateek13.oct@gmail.com)   (33 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Haa yaar mera idt exempt h n m expecting 65-70 in cost n 45-50 in isca..... jst want ki institute 40marks de de DTL me... jo ki doubtful lag raha h paper dene ke baad... attempt to pura kiya h 100ka.. but kitna sai h nai pata

neer maru (Partner) (82 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

no recent caselaws..completely concept based paper...even more shameless was the fact that they didnt even give the depreciation rates which a normal person would expect as his right..gnarly and twisted is how I would describe it..icai should stop taking exams if they dont want anymore members..save us the dismay and torture
1 Like

reshma (Student CA Final ) (171 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Originally posted by : Piyush Jhawar
Yeah i was taken aback wen i didnt c dose case law based question like in novembr.was actually taken off guard.bt tried as best i could...1st question 31.10.14 wat date was dat.shouldnt it hav been 30.9.14????

date given in question no 1 is wrong i guess

caaspirant (349 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

They are even not providing quality material to us. Rtp and mock test papers and practice manual are all nothing but few amended padt exam questions. They say expert knowledge.....they do not provide us with material that can enhance our knowledge to expertise......how does this sound now.....useless material they provide ...in exam they want expert knowledge......now some one will comment about articleship......acha all are not so lucky to work in some big 4 75 percent toh smallest 4 mein kaam kar re....articleship se expert knowledge toh tab aa yega na jab itna scope ho us firm mein were you work.........really aisa hota jobs ke liye itni difficulty nahi hoti

CA Piyush Jhawar (Chartered Accountant) (545 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Yups i did not giv exemption under 80 IB nd applied interest under section 234 a fr late return filing could nebody better da soln of dis q1??

caaspirant (349 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Most worst book happen to be the main book study material itself of icai. Student lms were you can hear to pre recorded lectures are again an example of poor quality.
1 Like

Bhavin Metawala (article) (46 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Pura din amendment kiya 2013 ke case law kiye kuch nahi aya Sala November ka abhi se padh liya Bhawan kare me may me hi pass ho jau Paper avg gaya.
1 Like

smitgandhi (Article) (27 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Thoda p.m. se related questions hai baaki ques. Ws disappointing

uzma shaikh (Ca final) (71 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Originally posted by : caaspirant
Most worst book happen to be the main book study material itself of icai. Student lms were you can hear to pre recorded lectures are again an example of poor quality.

Exactly,they provide us with poor quality learning and expect us to write perfect answers with good presentation and manage time.

1 Like

reshma (Student CA Final ) (171 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

1 a) calclulated tax for both cases that is if he filed return in time n if he did not 80IB DEDUCTION CAN BE CLAIMED ONLY IF RETURN IS FILED IN TIME IS IT CORRECT ?????

Avinash Tripathi (CONSULTANT) (118 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Ya I also thought dat date was wrong. It should have been 30/9/2014

CA Final Student (and Trainee Accountant) (373 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Guys! Can you pl find out what is correct answer for 1st bit of Q-1

harshavardhana (c) (54 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

for 1st question I wrote assumption that domestic transfer pricing applicable due to 80IB and then due date of return was 30 november. then it was ok.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: