Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dt paper 2014

Page no : 5

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 08 June 2014

This was one of the easiest paper you would come across in last few years. Wealth tax ques was extremely easy so were q-6 & 7. q-4 was from case laws which was also pretty easy. Yes ques 3 was difficult and q-2 had one or two tricky entry.

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 08 June 2014

So, i am at loss to see such reaction from you all.

mohesh (ca) (27 Points)
Replied 08 June 2014

first question is related with amt... we have to calculate Normal tax and amt...

Rupesh Soni (Taxation Consultant & CA final student)   (493 Points)
Replied 08 June 2014

I think This is good papr ...shows Practical aspect covred definately Tax audit wala excellnt Q tha clause 14 depreciation.... Well baland.paper

mohesh (ca) (27 Points)
Replied 08 June 2014

if u r in ca final then u r supposed to have these types of question....

deepak bhargav (articleship) (21 Points)
Replied 09 June 2014

Icai aisa kyu karta hai....tell me what he get from this....

Saheb Rishab (Article/ Completed Training...)   (98 Points)
Replied 09 June 2014

Teachers said case laws n amendments worth 30-40 marks... Came for only 4 marks.. Spent 2 hours on last day remembering all case laws with names.. N left couple of other topics from last day revision... Bad decision... Unlucky

shashank tiwari (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 26 June 2014

Friends i have seen almost all students that whenever they prepare for direct tax paper they give more weightage to amendments and case laws..i would rather suggest to have first have a thorough grip over the subject..one has to be conceptual..giving weightage to amendments nd caselaw is nt a good way to study nd it shows tht u r only interested in clearing the paper rather than having good knowledge..may be i m wrong..may be i m bit harsh..sorry to those who found my language an offensive one.

shashank tiwari (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 26 June 2014

Friends i have seen almost all students that whenever they prepare for direct tax paper they give more weightage to amendments and case laws..i would rather suggest to have first have a thorough grip over the subject..one has to be conceptual..giving weightage to amendments nd caselaw is nt a good way to study nd it shows tht u r only interested in clearing the paper rather than having good knowledge..may be i m wrong..may be i m bit harsh..sorry to those who found my language an offensive one.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: