Hey friends, I got selected at a big 4 firm recently. Wanted to share a few a few tips to share when going for an interview at big 4:
- Make sure you know the Accounting Standards & Auditing standars if you are going for an interview for an assurance department. There will be scope for mistakes, they allow that, but you cant keep saying that you don't know any standard at all.
- Make sure you know your resume inside out. When you state that you are good at something, eg. Excel or tally, they will ask you more questions on that to check your confidence.
- Do not lie.
- Do not show off. Be humble and very polite.
- They may try to be a little tough or strict with you, but be calm. It is only to check your confidence. The same people will be excellent to you once you are selected.
- Finally, keep in mind, they are also humans like you, they also went through the same rigorous process.
Wishing you all the very best!!