Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final law ppr

Page no : 3

kauni abedi (245) (28 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

i felt paper was easier than audting...attempted full paper could quote all most sections...wondering about the marks awarding criteria....results kab hai yaar

FR was not satisfying

SFM was too good

auditing reasonably well

law good can say v.good

kauni abedi (245) (28 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

Ans 2 contract with specified persons sec297.boards resolution reqd

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

@ Gaurav = You are just throwing the opinion blindly...I want u to read section 260 and 262 of companies act 1956 and comment further.

@ Manik = The question is silent as regards inability to pay debts. It depends upon how we support our answer with convincing evidence.As far as sole selling agent compensation i referred practice manual of 2011 as per my calculation its RS. 600000..why you all multiplying with 2 ?

any amendments made ? when ? please explain.

akshay nogriya (no) (43 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

@ robin as per provision compensation of loss will we remaining period or 3 year which ever is less multiple by avg remanuration.

and 2(ii) ans 

CA MANIK KUMAR (Manager ) (710 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

@ robin i wrote that commercially insolvncy doesnt mean inability to pay debts! which is crrect as per suggested of institute of one of the previous attempts!! as far as the ssa compnsation is cncrnd remaining period is two year thats y multiplied by two!! I would lik to know wht u wrote on that winding up question!!!

CA Rajnish Jha (CA - JOB) (241 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

he he he he

Hemant Pandit (articl assistant) (284 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

@ robin many of your answers are wrong.. Q1a from 233a shareholders can also ask govt to apply and assuming govt approved apcl audit director has to cooperate.. if they dont they can claim relief from mismanagement u/s398... Q6b was previos exam question whereby mgmt reached a deadlock and hence two options avilable 1 buy another group shares 2 wind up u/s 433 in just and equitable clause

Q 1 d is section 7A of sebi act.1992 such members cannot vote thats it...

CA MANIK KUMAR (Manager ) (710 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

@ hemantt 1(a) but the special auditor cannot be appointd by sholders in gm!!

Hemant Pandit (articl assistant) (284 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

@ manik Kumar shareholders can resolve to ask CG to conduct Spcial audit.... A student may elaborate following points

"shareholders can ask CG to conduct Spcl audit"

"if spcl auditors r appointed then they have same powers u/s 227 thus mgmt need to cooperate like regular audit"

" if mgmt does not cooperate then claim relief u/s 398"

"thus Mr.X (a shareholder in que) may succeed if he has complied 233A and CG has approved special audit to shareholders"

D Dhanak (00) (29 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

M/s Swati i think its very demoralizing statements during exam times...... Kartik i dont agree to that i think to quote a perfect section with all contents and not writing the section number is ok as they mainly see your understanding about sections...... Dont demoralize, it will effect other papers too if u giving second group than....

CA Aparna Shah (in employment) (32 Points)
Replied 03 June 2014

Plz help. I have lost my identity card but want to give tomorrow cs final fm paper. I have hallticket with me. Can I give exam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: