Easy Office
LCI Learning

Should i quit ca at final level?

Page no : 2

pranjala (student) (132 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

Wah...what an inspiration. I loved all your posts. It helped me too. Thank u alll

ronak (CA Final & Currently in service as an Accountant )   (85 Points)
Replied 05 June 2014

Thank you for the motivating & supportive replies.. I had a chat with a friend & seniors at the office & they also opined that I should not quit.They advised me to focus on 2nd group without worrying about results & thats what I am doing. I will not quit.. Will take a good break after exams & will start working hard after a 20-22 days with fresh mind..  smiley

1 Like

CA Shubham Sarraph (CA CS PROFESSIONAL M.COM)   (555 Points)
Replied 07 June 2014

Best of Luck Bro.yes

1 Like

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 11 June 2014

Dear Ronak, 

You and me are more or less in same position. From rank holder in school - CPT 1st attempt- PCC 3rd attempt....and finally things went horribly wrong in final..Its my 3rd attempt in may 14. I have been writing final since may 2012....till nov 13 all attempts were simply time pass..i was concentrating on all things other than exams. I had suddenly lost interest in studies for 1.5 yrs. I resigned office aft nov 13 exams and made a strong mind i will sit at home and study for both groups and gave both groups in may 14. My focus suddenly took a u turn from unwanted things to CA and i started working hard. My dad will retire this month and i hav to go for job....

I regularly used to think of Prema jayakumar and my dad retirement....so that helped me to study.....

Final is all about hardwork.....

All things posted above are very motivating especially the one of SHILPA's. I sincerely appreciate your effort...

All the best :)

Akhilesh Deshmukh (ARTICLE) (86 Points)
Replied 20 June 2014

" Failure is when u accept it, otherwise it is just another obstacle

parth_sarathi (ca final) (25 Points)
Replied 27 June 2014

Ronak you are not the only one..even i used to be proud of my intellect being an outstanding scholar..but final k 1st attempt nov 2013 main maine 1st grup he diya,i was sure of clearing it,but icai gave the lowest result that time..i could not get aggregate but passed in all subjects..it was so disappointing..now i have given my 2nd attempt both groups and still uncertain of success and before results i'll start studying..par iska matlab ye nahi ki aap quit kar do..i have talked to so many people and exp[erienced that CA IS A GEM..Ap ek baar CA ban jao then u are at the top..opportunities will be abundant..and its rubbish to relate attempts with jobs..so many ppl passing in multiple  attempts have handsome packages..discourage karne ko boht baatein hain logo ki,but look at the brighter side...i have decided to stay on and CA ban k he nikalna hai..apna 100% dena hai,and so should you !!!

good luck bro !!!yes

kuldeep jha (M.COM, CA.(FINAL.)) (112 Points)
Replied 30 June 2014

never quit in ca don't to ever quit............all above advice is very intresting for ca student who is not cleared in early attempt.thank you

Kiran B Chand (Student) (28 Points)
Replied 17 July 2014

Dear Varun,

Frankly speaking, if this is not your dream, don't wait to quit. Follow your heart always to be happy in life. If you try to make all your decisions wise, you may make good money, have a good family and a good social status too, but none of them can make you a happy man. So if CA is not your exact dream, quit CA.

J.K.E (Student) (79 Points)
Replied 17 March 2016

CFP VIDEO CLASSES FOR ALL THE MODULES

These lectures and case studies covers the curriculum prescribed by FPSB(India)

It covers over 70 hours of video

It has more than 150 topics/videos discussed

It has more than 20 case studies solved in real-time along with financial calculator along with notes provided

The videos are provided in a 16GB pen drive for easy viewing of videos

Module 1 : Introduction to Financial Planning.

Module 2 : Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning.

Module 3 : Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits.

Module 4 : Investment Planning.

Module 5 : Tax and Estate Planning.

Module 6 : Advanced Financial Planning.

Komal bandekar (Executive Accounts Manager CA Inter)   (23 Points)
Replied 14 April 2016

Thanks for the motivation guys .

Giving 9th attempt-CA final  ..... I won't give up till I become a CA . I am 24 yrs and age and attempts don't matter .

I will become a CA, nothing else will give me the peace of mind , then the "CA " in front of my name .

and it's true .,, failures teach you a lot and everything happens for good .

Believe in God and don't give up until you get the CA certificate 

Harshit Mishra (student) (118 Points)
Replied 17 June 2016

Hey, Ronak I can understand the level of frustration. It’s normal when your friends quit CA and pursue something else but they are still getting success in their career. See each course has its own value but this is not the point here, the point is what you really wanna do. See CA has a value that's why it is tough.  

If you look outside there are a lot of students who cleared CA after 7 or more attempts. Do you know ? Why companies hire CAs? Because of  their knowledge and expertises.

I know certain companies check your no of attempts but only no of attempts can’t define u rgt?

So just chill out don’t think that much life is too short for that. Start everything from the beginning and pull your socks up.

You can follow these steps-

• Make a strategy for each subject
  • Check your proficiency level for each subject
  • Find out your weak subject and practice them more
  • Join a study group( It will help a lot)
  • Practice as much as you can becoz practice will help you to remember longer.
  • Take mock test
  • Don’t be a book warm meet friends or family whenever you complete a task
  • Join gym or morning walk
  • So chill bro, everything will be all rgt  

I hope it will helpcooldevillaugh

CA Saurabh Singh (Practising Chartered ) (974 Points)
Replied 17 June 2016

Hi Ronak,

Once my class teacher said you will be the person from the class to Fail the Board Exams, after poor performance in preboards.

Once my friends said you will not be able to clear any examinations after my poor performance in the competative exams after Class XII

Once my relative said "There is still time leave CA", after giving 2 attempts in CPT and 3 attempts in IPCC.

And today I tell them all "Hey I cleared my CA Final in 1st attempt with 60% marks"

So the moral is if you are really after something just dont quit, When you plant a mango tree it doesn't immediately ripe with bunch of mangoes it takes time for that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: