Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss and download IPCC exam question paper May 2014

Page no : 6

Harsh Saini (IPCC) (45 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

Somewhat tricky questions asked to check extreme focus student but someone can get exemption if he prepares in right way...

Sunny Bhatia (article assistant) (128 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

i guess in one question thr was a printing mistake.... will thy give full marks for attending?... question no. 2 a... they have given profit 10 lakh... nd some expenses to be deducted... nd thy hav told to make 20 percent appropriation for equity dividend.. equity share is 75000 fv 100... which comes to 15 lakh... the answer would be negative nd furthur they tld to carry 14 percent of prefrence share to next year...

Sunny Bhatia (article assistant) (128 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

help me out.. will thy giv full marks for attending?... n ya afcose... paper was too lengthy

Rujuta Narke (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

Hey Q.2 a wasn't correct..I mean that equity dividend was too much compared to the profits!! Plz anybody tell me about that question

khushi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (90 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

@ sunny yes I tried checking whether I ve interpreted it in the right way o no.but then I landed up leaving it half done.

MD YUSUF NAGARIYA (ASSISTANT TO CA) (51 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

I have not filled ticks on questions nos on first page of answer booklet..wht will be the impact...plz.let me know

shambhu kumar modi (ACCOUNTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

I can't represent the sums as ask in the question

Rohit Chouhan (student) (24 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

yes...share price ws given rs100 per share in ques 2......

tanuj rathi (ca student) (22 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

Paper nt tuff but length was too..

Rohan (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

Was the a part of question 2 incorrect?

A.santosh kumar (to become ca) (22 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

The partnership accounts admission question was fully easy.

bose k (ca) (45 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

accounts paper is all ways length or trick and law consist of fully pratical part or theroy part and cm and fm will be hard or simple and tax easy but scoring is tough so dont think how the paper is just keep a way from todays paper and do well for next paper and (I have not filled ticks on questions nos on first page of answer booklet, i thick nothing will happen just consentrated on remain exam part)

Rohan Raj (student) (23 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

In question no. 2 a. Dividend adjustment question.. Equity share is of 7500000 and dividend on it will be 1500000 more than the profit available.. Is the question correct?? Plz reply

Siddhant Chharia (STUDENT) (21 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

Can someone please elaborate the answer for question 7(b)(iv) and (v)?????

Nirukt Sharma (Student) (133 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

It's so unfair to gauge 9 months' hardwork in just 3 hours. Can anybody tell what the answer for 1(d) was? (construction contract)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro