Easy Office
LCI Learning

Is watssapp exit really necessary??

Page no : 2

Anshul Vyas (Student) (118 Points)
Replied 27 January 2014

Originally posted by : Prem.
@ anshul....thts a real sensible answer thks for reply....actaully iam preparing for may...........and seriously confused by seeing all my frds exiting so decided to seek help from CCI

Actually I am also appearing in May 2014 after "Learning" from Nov2013 attempt.

I was doing the same during my PCC buy that really does not help. And if all your frnds are already exiting then better you dont have to bcoz ur frnds have done it for you and u will not b disturbed by anyone ;)

Just stay calm n use this social networking sensibly as this is really a big help.

And all the very best for exams and for preparation too.

Keep in touch.

1 Like

siva thunder (article student) (253 Points)
Replied 28 January 2014

only results speaks finaly what ever u do or not do

CA Prem. (CA ) (345 Points)
Replied 28 January 2014

@ siva.....very true,but result has to be build up..............so clearing my doubt regarding the new trend

Anshul Vyas (Student) (118 Points)
Replied 28 January 2014

@ shiva Hey shiva m sorry I beg to differ.. yes result does matter but result is not everything. .. thr are things wch matter much more than result.

Replied 28 January 2014

yup bro.....result just reflect academics excellance.....overall attitude and character needs prior importance

though this is my view and nthg to do with siva comment......cheers

Armman (student) (194 Points)
Replied 28 January 2014

at the end either u vil have result or reason......so no need to quit social media site .....be in touch with each other ...........and not to waary about result or one can say reson......one must control mind and focus.....rest vil be history .....

All the best to all May 2014 students for there Exam

Rock the world friends

2 Like

Replied 28 January 2014

good say armaan....either result or reason like tht.....thk u

CA Deril Lobo (.) (143 Points)
Replied 29 January 2014

Wasting time is addictive. The more you do it, the more excuses you make so you can keep doing it.

Replied 29 January 2014

ok.....if a CA student needs to be taught dont waste time in all these stuffs so tht person is grt my due sympathy.........such a person cant manage time inspite of seprating from outer source of worldwink

CA Shivshankar Gupta (B.Com CS FCA LLB DISA )   (325 Points)
Replied 19 March 2014

Let them do whatever they plan to do?? At the end of everything what matters is outcome? And not how you achieved that... No rocket scinece behind the scene...how you perform on screen is more important than anything.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: