Easy Office

Ca final support group - may 2014

Page no : 4

Roshan (owner) (22 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Hi Udit,

Do you think going through the CDs available in the market is the correct approach as far as IDT is concerned?

Rup Kumar (finance manager) (288 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

can anybody provide me the ISCA audio lacture?

shruti (Student CA Final ) (32 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

hey udit ... any study plan joh hum sab follow kar sake ... agr kio doubt hoga toh saath ke saath clear hoga.. 

uditj (student) (60 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Very relevant post Shruti. I am currently following the pattern of studying 2 subjects - One Theory and 1 practical,  at a time. Finish them in 12 days. and then move on to the next pair.

This is my schedule.

1. Accounts and Auditing - this gets over on 21 January as per my deadline.

2. SFM and Law

3. AMA and ISCA

4. DT and IDT

you are welcome to follow this schedule. 

@ Roshan - I havent heard of any such CDs, so cant comment. 

Another shoutout to all, If you want to be part of a WHATSAPP group, send me your numbers so i can add you.

Pratik Mehta (Article) (31 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Hello frnds... I am pratik from ahmedabad... Hpy to join u ppl... I hv cleared ma 1st grup in ds exam...

sharmistha acharya (student) (51 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

hello! iwant to join this group. I got very misearable marks in this nov 13 attempt. Iwrote 1ST gr. of CA Final. I am having Exemption in sfm. Still i unable t go through. This will be  my last attempt of Exemption.I don'nt know what to do? From where to start? In may13 attempt i was lack of 8 marks . This time marks are verry miserable. Pl.. help me.

RAJARSHI DAS (Student) (150 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Sharmistha,

Law & Audit are both scoring, so concentrate on these two subjects first. Exemption in SFM means half the battle of group 1 is won. Do not tend to over study. Study as much as possible from the Practice Module. For FR do follow Practice Module & Study Mat.

shruti (Student CA Final ) (32 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

thanx udit for ur reply... my time table is also exactly the same... but my studies starts from tommrrow.. surely i will match you... sryy i am not in whatapp ,, can we discuss our doubts at this place??

Gursheen Kaur (Student CA Final ) (76 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

hey to al.. evn I wish to b part of this grp... I wil also b writing my xamz in May 2014..

Hope we have healthy discussions over here...!!!

Ritzz (CA Final - Article ) (365 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Hi

Wud love to be a part of thid group! wrtiting exams in may 2014!

Regards

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

hai,

i request first to pl discuss about the syllabus that each of the subjects in ca final  is having. not only main chapters but also sub chapters. This is because whenever we are studying we feel that we completed all the corners , when the exams comes nearer and nearer the portion and some unknown topics will appear and we feel that the portion is very bulk. dont think this as a small problem. let us first though all of you know the syllabus pl once write the syllabus of each subject the portion that we need to cover. that is makes us more confident that we completed all the topics

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

hai,

i request first to pl discuss about the syllabus that each of the subjects in ca final  is having. not only main chapters but also sub chapters. This is because whenever we are studying we feel that we completed all the corners , when the exams comes nearer and nearer the portion and some unknown topics will appear and we feel that the portion is very bulk. dont think this as a small problem. let us first though all of you know the syllabus pl once write the syllabus of each subject the portion that we need to cover. that is makes us more confident that we completed all the topics

Hitesh Chhajer (Student) (136 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Hi Guys. I would also like to be part of this group.

Please suggest me a general and mostly asked problem..that is ISCA.

I cudn't clear my second group this tym becuz of this subject only. tell me how to mug up ISCA.

Gursheen Kaur (Student CA Final ) (76 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Hitesh For Isca Module; PM nd Dinesh Madan classes notes are best.. However if u r facing problem in memorising the stuff den Manish Valecha is a good book.. It contains mnemonics which help in memorising Alternatively u may make your own mnemonics..
1 Like

Hitesh Chhajer (Student) (136 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

thx gursheen..hmmm I should try manish vachela book. let see how useful it is.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: