Easy Office

Ca final support group - may 2014

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Hii all i too want to b a part of this group, my wealth tax, service tax n OR is still pending, rest done once Attempt is in may 2014.

uditj (student) (60 Points)
Replied 15 November 2013

Dinesh madan can be done as refresher course. But stick to practice manual if u want to score good. Will Companies act modified in 2013 be applicable to us?

Anuradha (Student- Final) (48 Points)
Replied 16 November 2013

Hi ,myself from Bangalore.

Great Guys,the support group is definitely cool idea.One thing i would like to share ,as i appeared for first group this time.Finish ur syllabus well in time ,so that u get the time to practice previous papers.Because those who r not very fast like me will face difficulty in attempting the paper even if the paper matches ur study i.e By looking at the paper one is  happy but  just couldn't attempt it nicely because of speed .

all the best to all of u friends

1 Like

Replied 16 November 2013

Will Companies Act 2013 be applicable to us? Or what should we do in that regard?

Mridul (article) (28 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

Hi every1.

First of all kudos to Udit for the idea. Being CA students such a grp is highly reqd. for us as we don't have any form of contact with teachers ot other students like in a college.I am Mridul Jain from Agra. Would like to give my inputs n share here with u all.

I am appearing in May '14 for both groups and have completed Accounts except Holding and AS 30,31 n 32. Can someone tell me what relevant in AS 30,31 and 32. 

CA Karishma Chawla (CA) (271 Points)
Replied 20 November 2013

This is nice . my attempt is also in may 2014. please suggest which book shud i buy for isca??? dinesh madan ppl r saying is too simple language nd just for understanding. rest all saying devang dalal.. which to choose from these two?

Ashish Arora (Article Assistant) (81 Points)
Replied 20 November 2013

Companies act 2013 is not applicable for may 2014 exams

Replied 21 November 2013

@ karishma - Dinesh madan can be done as refresher course. But stick to Study Material of ICAI if u want to score good.

1 Like

(Guest)

I need helppppp..... although i have started 2nd group prep... 70% i did (but not confident in DT)... am totally confused about 1st group. pls guide me about the material and how to plan this group.....??..:(

Vaishali Lakshmanan (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 23 November 2013

Hello Everyone,

This seems to be a very nice initiative. It would be really helpful if I can get a few suggestions for choosing the reference material for IDT for preparing the same on my own. 

Thanks in advance

(Guest)

hello vaishali....in idt u can refer bangar for concepts and practice manual for knowing how to present the question... 

Ameya (Article) (27 Points)
Replied 27 November 2013

Hello Everyone.. This is Ameya

I too want to join this grp..

Brijesh (Accountant) (80 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Hi udit

how r we preparing for may 14 exams

i have started my preparation with ama and likely to join cci online coaching 

Brijesh (Accountant) (80 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

i am using B saravana Prasath for ama bangar for idt  are these books are ok

i have no idea about wich book to use

Swati verma ( ) (123 Points)
Replied 01 December 2013

hey i am giving first grp in May14....and started nothing yet....!!! i am scared of account's paper tht has just showed its level of difficulty in nov...please suggest me for Sfm prep. Too...ur suggestions would be real helpful....and thanks Udit for making this grp.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: