Need help

santhoshi (article assistant) (179 Points)

28 June 2013  

Hi,   I am Santhoshi B, CA Final student awaiting for results, looking for Job opportunities or Internship in the areas of Investment Banking, Financial Markets, financial Planning and Analysis, Equity Research, Portfolio Analysis and other relevant area . I have more than 3.5 years of experience as Article Assistant supporting various clients with taxation, financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow analysis, fund flow analysis,  capital budgeting, stock valuation, consolidation of financial results, internal audit, statutory audit, tax audit, and preparation of financial statements.I hav theoritical knowledge in various aspects vis.,portfolio analysis, capital budgeting, derivatives and etc.,.    I have  tried form the various sources i knew but couldnot find any better oppurtunity . If anyone finds any relevant oppurtunity with my skill sets and experience match please help me out by sharing . Hence, am attaching my CV. Please let me know your feedback and help me out with oppurtunities . Thanks in advace.    Regards Santhoshi B