Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was today's isca paper

Page no : 3

Parag Vikmani (Rating Analyst) (78 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

Originally posted by : PSPSPS
Chalo all Borderline walo mai apko khush kar deta hun. I passed in Nov 2012 then Too i called for my Certified copies to see how I passed & specially in ISCA. then to my shocking surprise I saw that I had 37 in Paper & 46 on Marksheet & I passed in ISCA I had my aggregrate up but ICAI gives 8 - 10 marks Grace which I saw with my own eyes on my Paper & I passed. I am sharing this Fact with all so agar Borderline pe Ho toh dont have tension ICAI will help & miracles Happes. I am not telling this Now but you all can go & see my forum of January 2013 & you will find the same details that Miracles happen

Please Don't joke with poor soul like us ..........crying

3 Like

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

Paragji ISCA toh humne bhi clear kiya hai, Yeh Punishment Humne bhi bhugti hai per humare Puniya thode jyada Bhari pad gaye ki humara Dukh jelne ka waqt kam tha. Baki Punishment toh humne bhi bhugti hai

Siddhartha (Student Audit Assistant)   (272 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

Easy Paper

heena (student) (86 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

paper to acha nahi tha ...  hoping for 40+

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

Originally posted by : PSPSPS
Chalo all Borderline walo mai apko khush kar deta hun. I passed in Nov 2012 then Too i called for my Certified copies to see how I passed & specially in ISCA. then to my shocking surprise I saw that I had 37 in Paper & 46 on Marksheet & I passed in ISCA I had my aggregrate up but ICAI gives 8 - 10 marks Grace which I saw with my own eyes on my Paper & I passed. I am sharing this Fact with all so agar Borderline pe Ho toh dont have tension ICAI will help & miracles Happes. I am not telling this Now but you all can go & see my forum of January 2013 & you will find the same details that Miracles happen

Boss scan copy paste karo aisi bat hai to

(Guest)

straight from heart ...................bhagwanji plz pass kra do.......................sad

Prathiba vinod (CA FINAL) (183 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

oh god pls  bless for 40..........

Suraj Agarwal (Self Practitioner in Income Tax & GST)   (782 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

I hope........................ I gain 40+marks.

CS Rajat Arora (ACS,LLB, CA FINAL) (104 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

not so tough... expecting 50+

termscondition (CA Final Student) (128 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

ISCA is a strange and dark subject. it demotivates ca students. ICSA on a normal grounds is very easy to understand if dont it the correct way but the language and content of writing is not at all suitable for ca students. theory subjects like audit, law are still simple to write and understande but ISCA language it the toughest. and points and sub points are never ending. they should make ISCA 50 marks ad add some other subject like IT SM in ipcc. SM usually helped students to clear that paper. here they leave no scope.

Overall my paper was not good,though i do understand isca but i im not good at pening it down on paper.

as everone else even i am praying "bhagwan please pass karva do please please please."

Ganesh - ACA, LCS (-) (183 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

Originally posted by : termscondition

ISCA is a strange and dark subject. it demotivates ca students. ICSA on a normal grounds is very easy to understand if dont it the correct way but the language and content of writing is not at all suitable for ca students. theory subjects like audit, law are still simple to write and understande but ISCA language it the toughest. and points and sub points are never ending. they should make ISCA 50 marks ad add some other subject like IT SM in ipcc. SM usually helped students to clear that paper. here they leave no scope.

Overall my paper was not good,though i do understand isca but i im not good at pening it down on paper.

as everone else even i am praying "bhagwan please pass karva do please please please."

isca paper nikalne ka bhi ek trick hai... wo aa gaya to fir mazaa aa jata hai... isca shuld b for 100 marks... grp 2 me isca ek hi toh theory paper hai jisme icai logo ki maar sakti hai :P

isca shul def stay... & its here to stay... deal wid it... dont run away..

:)

RAVITOSH KUMAR (Executive) (324 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

ye user control ki kya kahani thi pata nai, and i dont understand why the hell the paragraph is given when there is no related questions being asked

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

Respected friends, now please do not discuss more about today's paper, whatever be your performance, still you have two more papers to focus and perform. Hence, kindly channelize all your energy on the remaining papers and hope you will succeed with god's blessing. The more you dig into today's paper, you will lose sleep for all other papers, so relax and move on. 

Best of Luck for DT & IDT Examination (Karnataka students - SFM exam)

Udit Gupta (CA Final Student) (352 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

PSPSPS, that was only for last 4 attempts where marks were distributed like prasad. Now the news (or rumours) is that ICAI will be back to its original form and results will further go down by 2% (i.e around 10% result). So we cannot depend on miracles. But still, paper was managable.

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

Paper was from study material,the problem was,I was not able to recall what I had studied and its quite common that atleast one paper will be used by ICAI to restrict the results. If you search for the answers you would have got the answers and I hope to pass this subject but now it will be a burden on next two papers to save me in the aggregate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: