Easy Office

Need some help and motivation

Page no : 2

Aishwarya (CA Final) (340 Points)
Replied 12 April 2013

Thank you all my friends, who said it can be done and I can do it. I am definetely going to clear group 2 and not only that I WILL also get one exemption in Group 1. The day the result comes I will come back here and prove it.

This is for all my friends who are de-motivated right now. I will prove that it can be done.

1 Like

CA Naveen Jawla (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (51 Points)
Replied 12 April 2013

Very good Aishwarya...... Thats the sprit.

We are also waiting for your positive result.. 

Good Luck.. yesyes

CS BHAVIK HARSHAD SHAH (Company Secretary) (1662 Points)
Replied 12 April 2013

hiiii,

@ aishwarya & @ redemption,

dear this is not the time that to much think aboput anything that waht should do or what should dont doo.

i am requesting you, if you are studing alone then onlt these type of silly thoughts come in your mind so go for library for study, & dont look others that how they study.

you are preety execptional in study that you got exemption in ISCA .

so you are capable that you will cover whole portion that is being remaining so 

dont think tooooo much....

go for it........

Replied 16 July 2013

Originally posted by : Aishwarya

Thank you all my friends, who said it can be done and I can do it. I am definetely going to clear group 2 and not only that I WILL also get one exemption in Group 1. The day the result comes I will come back here and prove it.

This is for all my friends who are de-motivated right now. I will prove that it can be done.

Now that the result has come I am obliged for an update and here it is. I cleared Group 2. Couldn't get an exemption in Group 1. But I am happy that with only 15 days of preparation I cleared Group 2. I am so very motivated now to clear Group 1. All the best friends and Congratulatiosn to the ones that Cleared. have a great life ahead.

Shashank Kadu (Ca final & Cs final) (130 Points)
Replied 16 July 2013

Now that the result has come I am obliged for an update and here it is. I cleared Group 2. Couldn't get an exemption in Group 1. But I am happy that with only 15 days of preparation I cleared Group 2. I am so very motivated now to clear Group 1. All the best friends and Congratulatiosn to the ones that Cleared. have a great life ahead.

Hey congrats, Can you please update your score here. I couldn't clear 2nd group and got very low score, 44 each in Costing and IDT. I've gone through the suggested and really don't know why icai did this to me. I guess I need to get the certified copies and retotalling done. 

Replied 16 July 2013

Originally posted by : Shashank Kadu

Hey congrats, Can you please update your score here. I couldn't clear 2nd group and got very low score, 44 each in Costing and IDT. I've gone through the suggested and really don't know why icai did this to me. I guess I need to get the certified copies and retotalling done. 

Not a 'Very-proud-of-score'. But still... 210 in Group 2

Shashank Kadu (Ca final & Cs final) (130 Points)
Replied 16 July 2013

Originally posted by : Shashank Kadu

Not a 'Very-proud-of-score'. But still... 210 in Group 2

Any thing above 200 with this sort of checking, should make one proud. BTW you had an exemption in ISCA right I reckon that must have been very helpful ;)

Aditya (Chartered Accountant) (176 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Hi Aishwarya...Can you tell me how you prepared for costing?

I mean which material? & whether you abled to complete the paper?

Thanks & Regards

Aditya :-)

Replied 17 July 2013

Originally posted by : Aditya

Hi Aishwarya...Can you tell me how you prepared for costing?

I mean which material? & whether you abled to complete the paper?

Thanks & Regards

Aditya :-)

I had posted some videos here in the forum. Those videos helped me a lot in preaparing for QT part of costing. Spend a week max and you can score a 30/30 in the QT part. And another 2 days for theory. So a minimum of 40 marks is guarenteed. So after 10 days take padhuka's material and complete 3-4 problems everyday until the day before exam. You are sure to get 70+. I didn't do the 'padhuka's' part properly. So ended up scoring only 54. But right after coming from the exam hall I knew I would get through.

1 Like

Nitish Agrawal (CA) (810 Points)
Replied 18 July 2013

Congratulations for your brilliant effort.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro