My success is above than my failures!!!-thanks to ankur sir

Kumar Gaurav (Going...to be C.A soon...)   (1624 Points)

06 February 2013  

Dear All

I am very very very Happy today!!!

Finally "mujhe bhi C.A (Final) likhne ka mauka mil hi gaya"!!!!!!!!!

ok, now i am sharing my C.A journey with all of you....i hope this 'ill encourage all of you.

After passing my graduation exams....i joined C.A course.....though i was an average student right from the begining of my schooling.....but i was interested for MBA cousre......then why i joined C.A?

Simply, beacuse my financial conditions were not good enough to join this course (MBA)...then:

My First attempt of C.A---FAILED badly

Second attempt---Failed with Exemption

Third attempt---Passed one group

Fourth attempt---Failed

Fifth attempt---NO ATTEMPT given

Sixth attempt---Failed

Seventh attempt---FAILED

Eight attempt---FINALLY, i am C.A (Finalist) now

During these attempts what i did & what i faced????

1) I did my job to earn more and more.

2) No Coaching available for me during this period

3) Demoralised by Friends & Relatives

BUT,

i was sure that one day i will........success mantra was "work hard, work hard & only work hard"

I am very thankful to all the CCIians and specially thanks to Mr. Ankur Garg Sir!

I remember that after giving too many failures i was totally dishearted.....and i joined CA club india and i wrote my profile name as " Gaurav Kumar- Still not a C.A" and one day Mr. Ankur garg told me to change it as " Gaurav Kumar-Going to be C.A soon"

Sir, really a special thanks to you!!!

Friends, this is my whole story till date......just wana to say "NEVER GIVE UP"

Sorry, my english is not good as there might be some errors in this article......but reality is that i am a hindi medium student right from the begining .....but motivated myself to score the exams in ENGLISH only.......and i done it!

Each and every word expressed above is my feeling and i am toooooooo happyyyyyyyy........yipeeeeeeee

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav