Easy Office
LCI Learning

Share your Results here !

Page no : 9

karthikeyan.v (Chartered Accountant) (523 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

congrads to all, more particularly to VIJITHA. even in such a situation to pass a CA exam is something great, HATS OFF TO HER.

KARTHI

1 Like

Vinitkumar Mourya (Chartered Accountant) (203 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, NOV 2012

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
Name
VINITKUMAR MOTICHAND MOURYA
Group I
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt
'<' indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988

Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002
ICAI Home Page

prats (auditing firm) (40 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Passed....CA Prashast Kapur!

nitin (audit & tax assistant) (98 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
Name
NITIN JAGDISH AGARWAL
Group I
Financial Reporting
Total
Result
FAIL
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002
ICAI Home Page

nitin (audit & tax assistant) (98 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

failed

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Please stop it friends,

Please don't use words failed. it hurts me.

Instead say, my efforts was not at best this time. I couldn't made this time. Surely,I will do it next time. etc.

Congratulations to all who got fruit of their hard work this time.

3 Like

CA ashutosh aggarwal (article) (106 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

i also passed ..! ..thanks ca club india..! rilli thankful to all of you..! ..and congrats to all who passed ..! ..

Sonia M Ketkar (B.com CA DISA(ICA) Pursuing CS)   (625 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Congrats! to all who passed.. Better luck next time to those who were unsuccessful!

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

congrats INDANA ASHOK KUMAR

INDANA ASHOK KUMAR  is also All India 1st rank in ICWA final june 2012

source see file

Attached File : 269856 1120370 ranklistj12frnk.pdf downloaded: 218 times

Dixit (CA Final) (2405 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

can Any one provide me link for Centerwise result..........

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
(Statutory body under an act of  Parliament)

June 2012 Final Examination Results

Name of Student :   INDANA ASHOK KUMAR
Roll_No :   800635
Reg_No :   SRR/016301
Syllabus :   Syllabus 2008

Paper 11
Paper 12
Paper 13
Paper 14
Total
Group III

Paper 15
Paper 16
Paper 17
Paper 18
Total
Group IV
Exam Status :

*COMPLETE PASS*

Note: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the results being published in NET. The results published on net are for immediate information to the examinees. These can not be treated as original marksheets.

Instructions :
  • In Marks A means - Absent
  • D means Not appeard
  • E/F means - Exempted

INDANA ASHOK KUMAR is also all india 1 st rank in icwa final 1st rank in june 2012.

u can see his total marks in both groups in icwa final june 2012 -----just    263 + 274 = 537

but in ca final 602.

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Examination Results, NOV 2012 Final Examination Result ROLL Number 171635 Name INDANA ASHOK KUMAR Group I Financial Reporting 090 Strategic Financial Management 087 Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics 071 Corporate and Allied Laws 070 Total 318 Result PASS Group II Advanced Management Accounting 066 Information Systems Control and Audit 064 Direct Tax Laws 071 Indirect Tax Laws 083 Total 284 Result PASS Grand Total 602 'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt '<' indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988 Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home Hosted by National Informatics Centre Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002 ICAI Home Page Rank _2

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=235694&offset=1#.UP1uFqBSDIU
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Examination Results, NOV 2012 Final Examination Result ROLL Number 171635 Name INDANA ASHOK KUMAR Group I Financial Reporting 090 Strategic Financial Management 087 Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics 071 Corporate and Allied Laws 070 Total 318 Result PASS Group II Advanced Management Accounting 066 Information Systems Control and Audit 064 Direct Tax Laws 071 Indirect Tax Laws 083 Total 284 Result PASS Grand Total 602 'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt '<' indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988 Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home Hosted by National Informatics Centre Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002 ICAI Home Page Rank _2

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=235694&offset=1#.UP1uFqBSDIU

Originally posted by : venkatesh

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number                                                                             171635

Name                                                                                             INDANA ASHOK KUMAR

Group I

Financial Reporting                                                                     090

Strategic Financial Management                                              087

Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics                           071

Corporate and Allied Laws                                                        070

Total                                                                                               318

Result                                                                                           PASS

Group II

Advanced Management Accounting                                      066

Information Systems Control and Audit                               064

Direct Tax Laws                                                                        071

Indirect Tax Laws                                                                     083

Total                                                                                           284

Result                                                                                       PASS

Grand Total                                                                              602

Rank _2

u see can which is toughest whether ca or icwa ?

Attached File : 269856 1120370 ranklistj12frnk.pdf downloaded: 146 times
1 Like

CA Revati Galgali (B.com ACA DipIFR(ACCA) CS(Exe))   (1049 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

I m a CA now smileyyes

1 Like

shandilya (struggler) (38 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

I wants 2 file RTI against result plz help me...........

Bharath (CA, CS, B.Com (Hons.)) (89 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Hi all this is my result .... cool

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
Name
BOMMAKANTI VENKATA BHARAT
Group I
Financial Reporting
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home

ICAI Home Page

Final Examination - Merit List

(Top candidates upto 50 Ranks securing minimum of 55 percent and above marks)
ROLL Number 131445
Name
BOMMAKANTI VENKATA BHARAT
Reg No
SRO0225287
Total marks
Rank No

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 00
ICAI Home Page

(Guest)

NOW I AM CA :)

ROLL Number

Name

SATISH KUMARGroup II

Direct Tax Laws

Indirect Tax Laws

Total

Result