Easy Office
LCI Learning

FEW days remain!!!

Page no : 3

Manish Singh (Ca Final) (57 Points)
Replied 16 January 2013

Efforts are never wasted even if it leads to disappointing results, because it makes more prepared, strong and capable. 

1 Like

Radha K (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 16 January 2013

Those who feel it is difficult to clear then plz study !

Othes - GOOD LUCK

Ayesha Borges (Student CA Final ) (25 Points)
Replied 16 January 2013

1 Like

Naresh Karuturi Chowdary (student) (245 Points)
Replied 16 January 2013

We are all give Professional Birth To Our Dream. These are all  Feelings are so Common and Require ....... it is Easy to say take it easy , dont get nervous etc........ but really who known is to put perfect restless efforts, and work hard to become a CA .... any how Congratz   to one and all................. let us ur dreams come true.........

1 Like

DEEPA VYAS (CA ) (2039 Points)
Replied 16 January 2013

countdown starts.....these days are very stressful for me....but always convicing myself dont worry every thing wii be good...

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE

XYZ..... (-) (516 Points)
Replied 16 January 2013

Hoping some positive news this time.....................god please help!!!!!!!!

pallav (still a learner....) (938 Points)
Replied 16 January 2013

mixed feelings..........can't wait 4 21st jan...

CA Sunny Girdhar (Looking for Job) (121 Points)
Replied 16 January 2013

No one can understand my situation... I have screwed up 3 papers very badly  and now i m very much worried....

But no worries now !!! i have found solution to it... I have decided to make maself busy in some work ( in ma case, its gardening) due to which i get tired and take rest without tension... :)

ANy other ideas are invited !!!

1 Like

Ashwini Kumar Rohilla (M.Com and CA-FINAL) (949 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

yesyes

CA Aninda Chatterjee (ACA, M.Com ) (255 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

Hi Everyone waiting for results for CA Final Nov'12. i also faced the same situation 6 months ago and i know how it feels to be in the shoes of student waiting for results. I would suggest all of you to enjoy these few days before result spend time with family, Hang out with friends, Watch movies. Cause all these stuff would reduce stress for the result. I Wish loads of Good Luck to All of you who are waiting for CA Final Result.

Regards,

CA Aninda Chatterjee

Nilanjan Chowdhury (114 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

best of luck to all u guys.hope all your hard work will give best result.

C.A. Sandeep Wawhal (Chartered Accountant PGDFM BCom.)   (1823 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

Say "ALL IS WELL" "DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY" "TENSION NAHI LENEKA, MAMU"

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

Finally, after two months of fun and relaxation, we are standing up against the big grand moment in our lives.

Monday is not just any other day..Its the DAY when we are yet  once again on the verge of another encounter with our destiny..

Its the DAY that will mark the redemptoin of our efforts and hard work..

Its the DAY that will decide our destiny..

Its the DAY that will change the picture of days ahead in our lives..

No matter what the outcome would be, in a shortwhile, life would become unusually different for all of us..

We may had more than enough reasons to be happy and satisfied in the past, but in a shortwhile, we will certainly witness something that matters the most..

Will the lady luck shower its brace upon us or will there be dent of disappointment in our lives..

Expectations are high, excitement is in the air, nervousness, butterflies in the stomach, fingers crossed, its all happening at the same time..

At the moment, when we all are in limelight, I convey my best wishes to all for the fortunes fluctuating brightly..

May we all find another reason to rejoice and to be proud of.

All the best to all those who are waiting for the results, yesyes (including me)..

5 Like

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

whatever b the result accept it and

(For Final Students) start for next step industry, practice or study.....

(& for CPT Students ) register for IPCC or start studying.......

Even I am also waiting for it.....

Hope for the best.....

ALL THE BEST.......

CA Tripurari Kumar Thakur (Accounts Excutives) (144 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

i would say only "Ganapati Bappa Morya"

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: