Easy Office
LCI Learning

Being a ca final student is a curse

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rakesh

I'm a CA final student and hv completed my articleship. At present I'm hunting for jobs, from past few months i tried a lot but cudnt find a job and to my suprise i found that there is no value of semi qualified CA in market and articleship exp is considered as nil exp..I'm fedup with job trials and i now feel why i have opted this course and wasted 6 valuable yrs of life scarificing time, opportunity cost of earning if i have not opted for CA, sleep, etc...All my friends choose to do job after graduation are now at good postion earning 6lac on avg...and me still hunting for jobs....
/forum/value-and-condition-of-a-fresh-ca-215590.asp

Read more at: /forum/why-ca-is-a-total-waste--229029.asp#.UMBAXHf4KSo

/forum/value-and-condition-of-a-fresh-ca-215590.asp#.UMBA_Xf4KSo

This is the story of a qualified CA, Who passed every exam in his first attempt!

CA Reetu Bhandari (Chartered Accountant) (62 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

Do not get impatient.. it happens with many people like you. dont compare with other friends. Getting right kind of job is necessary for us, if we just focus on earning money by doing whatever job its not that hard, everyone is aware of this fact. The time will come when u will actually feel that u were absolutly right to have opted for CA profession.. Just remember one thing that everythng has to be STEP By STEP...So just do not get tensed by thinking tht ohh my frens are earning and i m still asking money frm my parents...its common among CA students...face it !!!

1 Like

Bharat Chandra nanduru (Auditor In-charge) (32 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

CA course is not ordinary cource, it includes many topics which a common man doesn't know. Even a well established business people also didn't those topics. The experience gained by the CA student during the articles were useful to him when he is in a position to monitor the working of the business. It will help you to take right direction at the right time. Today you didn't find the job but tomorrow you will find the job, make hardwork till the lst point, don't leave this in the middle as the hardwork you did till now will become useless, go on with the motive of finding the right job, show what you are, what you know, what you gained during the articles, convince others about your necessity. To reach the 100th step we have to start from 1st step, dont stop your journey until you reach 100th step if you stop you are the loser. Dont be a loser, 

1 Like

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

think positive and focus on CA final                   

1 Like

jyoti rani (secnderabad) (1852 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

hey there is lots of opportunity for ca final student, dont curse urself............ and focus on your final study.

1 Like

Ramshankar (Executive Internal Auditor)   (198 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

my Suggestion is follow this website www.infinitheism.com

1 Like

rakesh (student) (457 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

@ ankur ji,  wat u said i right , as u said many of my known ppl  who r qualified r searching for job from past almost 1yr and some r compromising for lower package say less than 3lac apart from firms, now that wat I'm afraid off, for some students who r exceptionally good in academics and IQ capable of getting good jobs but those who r avg students like me who just learn things only on hiring r not considered for employment in interview...I accept that any org would recruit ppl who are good at academics and other relevant factors,, but what about those who r avg but hard working they dont even deserve a chance to show their caliber. Why recruiters reject a candidate based on couple of questionnaires which they know. I accept knowing concepts and basics are must for an candidate but understanding work  on job is also essentials so why dont they base their recruiting procedure by giving a situation of the work by giving a basic inputs on how work is carried on for the required job profile so that organisation can decide potential of the candidate on how he deals with the situaion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: