Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss and download CA Final Exam Nov here !!

Page no : 15

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

DIT v. Brahamputra Capital Financial Services Ltd. (2011) 335 ITR 182 (Delhi)      

Fact : NBFC gave interest bearing loans to group concern.  It has not recognised the interest/discount etc. as per the NBFC Prudential Norms (RBI) Directions, 1998 because those group concern became NPA as per the said norms and even the recovery of principal amount was doubtful.

Decision : The interest on the NPA, whose recovery was doubtful, was not accounted for in the books and the assessee is bound  by the RBI Guidelines for such treatment. THERE  WAS NO REAL ACCRUAL OF INTEREST INCOME IN THE HANDS OF THE ASSESSEE and, hence, it would not be chargeable to tax under Section 5.

CA CWA CS MBAYashoda Meenawala (DGM ( Fin )with a BIG MNC)   (130 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

DT Paper ONE MORE CAKE WALK PAPER FOR 65+ MARKS WITH NORMAL LEVEL OF 3 -4 DAYS OF STUDIES.

Jay Jhaveri (CA Final Student) (27 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Please Upload IDT paper ASAP

(Guest)

smileyHello to my all CA Final friends of Nov 12 Exams.
Back to Normality. you can live your life tooyes...

and please share your views, strategy n experience befor and after exams.
It will be helpful for students waiting for their attempt.

best wishes

Aditya (Dadar) (67 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Bad luck Mumbaikar.Missed out on a easy paper.Lets hope that our paper will also be simple.

Hetal (Student CS) (189 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

dats so very true .......

Disha (Tax) (26 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

hi guys... it was a simple paper but we missed it... hopefully our paper will also be easy.....I had also enrolled for GMCS which was starting from monday 19th november... any idea what will happen to tht...???

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Originally posted by : ravi

saamuhik balaatkaar kar di icai,group 2 mein...i studied hours hours,costin mein all theory,tht service sector sum appeared like alien from avatar,standard costing sum,the numbers were confusin,,is that a flawed problem or is it jus me who couldnt find proper numbers to find oh v..then came isca,got 51 last tym,this is my 2nd attempt,i wonder wil i atleast pass also,,nothin to write in paper..al confusin,,wat answer to wat q..most of the q are so gneral that i was so confused to choose wat to write n wat not to write...taxes i personally hate n idt i dunno how ppl say its scorin i always end up with bad memories n sad face after xam,i felt hard today..i got 36.51.48.46 las tym,it was a casual attempt,this time i studied day n night,but i am sure i wil write again...guys who evr read this msg,,,take ur first attempt seriously as far as possible,,u never knw wat hapns in next attempt...

BE POSITIVE ....BELIEVE IN MIRACLES IT HAPPENS IN LIFE SOMETIME,MAY BE GOD LOOKING AT UR HARD WORK PASS U THIS ATTEMPT ...HOPE FOR BEST ...BEST OF LUCK.yes

abhishek (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

seeing todays paper... i cn say it ws jus a test of cramming.... no question to apply mind practicallly..... wats the fun of asking sure shot case laws??? ppl who can cram call it scoring because of these case laws nd amendments

Varun Golechha (CA) (234 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Can u ppl provide wid case studies name asked in d paper. I couldn't find in the case studies provided for Nov 12..

RcorpIndia (CMA) (128 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Can someone tell me how many marks are deducted in the dt and idt papers if your answer is correct but you forget to write the name of case laws also wat happens if your answer is correct but you write the wrong case law? Plz tell me ifd anyone has any idea about this

Lokesh Jain (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : Varun

Can u ppl provide wid case studies name asked in d paper. I couldn't find in the case studies provided for Nov 12..

Some of the, were :

Ranbaxy Laboratories

O.T. Enasu

Nagarjuna Construction

amola (CA FINAL STUDENT) (159 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Thank you all for sharing your experiences and reviews on ca final papers, it is really helpful for those who are going to attempt ca final ...............

amola (CA FINAL STUDENT) (159 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: