Easy Office
LCI Learning

Guys still searching for job after passing ca final

Page no : 3

pradnya (Article) (188 Points)
Replied 15 September 2012

KYA TUM LOHG ITANI DIFFICULT EXAM PASS HOGA YE PAR INTERVIEW PAS NAHI KAR SAKATE. GALATI KY HAI PATA HAI AAPKO. PURE SAL PADHAI ME LGA DIYE .PARENT SNE SAB FACILITIES HAT MAI DI. KABHI PAISA KAMANA NAHI PADA.

IS LIYE TUM LOG KO EKADAM ACCHA JOB CHAHIYE .  I M CA FINAL STUDENT 3 PAPERS PAENDING FROM SECOND GRP . KITANE SALO SE JOB KAR RAHI HU NEVER GET TIME FOR STUDY DUE TO JOB. SIRF ! WEEK JOB PADHAI KARATI HUE. I GOT JOB IN BANK .EVEN IM NOT CA 3.84 KA PACKAGE

1 Like

Pooja (.) (194 Points)
Replied 16 September 2012

hi,

hey i had cleared my ca final in nov 2011, n even i had faced the same situation. but den i  got a very good opportunity in a ca firm. also i started doing accounts consulting work. N even i waited for 4 months before  working.. So today may i dun hav a high fi package but i am learning a lot in ca firm.So dun worry. its not all ur fault. jus have patience and keep trying. If you keep trying m sure there will surely be a good opportunity waiting for you. All the best n keep trying.Just identify the opportunity. ok:)

1 Like

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 16 September 2012

To those who are talking of finding jobs on job sites, I would like to say that don't just rely upon the job portals.. It will be advisable to browse the official websites of the companies, search for career opportunities, register your profile and most importantly, create personalised job alerts. And apply directly on the company's website only. Because when a company starts recruiting, it looks in its own database first and then starts hunting from outside.

And other advantage that it offers that even in case of non selection, you will atleast get to know why your application was not proceeded with like because of experience, qualification etc. which hardly happens in case of applying in case of job portals.

So, be bit methodical in the way you poach for opportunities.

1 Like

C.A. Rahul Kaushik (Job) (923 Points)
Replied 19 September 2012

we have to gibe more focus on the articleship instead of taking more leave n enjoying during that time
for which we are now repenting

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: