Easy Office
LCI Learning

Failed in CPT and Rank in Final

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Mayank Kothari

Originally posted by : venkat

CA Mayank Kothari , i salute you , you are the true champion since you have made such a remarkable recovery in ur academics , people having 80-90 percent marks in 10 and 12 class leave CA midway , and pls dont pay attention to ram krishan , he is just demoralising the students who have not passed since they would now get nervous

Thanks Venkat,   I really like that, n yes i dont know who is ramkrishnan n why he is saying so bad things about CA , 

Leave it doesnt matter .:) m just happy for what i got yarr..
itna karne k bad khudse proud hona to banta hai yar..

@ Mayank..

How many times one will feel proud about himself ????

Normal human being will not post the same topic twice in CCI like you did!

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=211686&offset=1#.UCTohaEgegY

CA final First Attempt Passed Girl still not selected in on going Campus.

/forum/i-made-it-i-am-a-chartered-accountant--214822.asp#.UCTqJ6EgegY

/forum/campus-has-everyone-been-shortlisted--214743.asp#.UCTrI6EgegY

Priya
Article

[ Scorecard : 116] 

Thank User 

Send PM
Posted about 3 hours agoQuote

I havent been shortlisted yet..! :( Isnt there a second round of shortlisting?  I have the same doubts? What next? People who have attended Campus before please share your experiences.

1 Like

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

Originally posted by : Ram krishnan

Originally posted by : Mayank Kothari

Originally posted by : venkat

CA Mayank Kothari , i salute you , you are the true champion since you have made such a remarkable recovery in ur academics , people having 80-90 percent marks in 10 and 12 class leave CA midway , and pls dont pay attention to ram krishan , he is just demoralising the students who have not passed since they would now get nervous

Thanks Venkat,   I really like that, n yes i dont know who is ramkrishnan n why he is saying so bad things about CA , 

Leave it doesnt matter .:) m just happy for what i got yarr.. itna karne k bad khudse proud hona to banta hai yar...

@ Mayank..

How many times one will feel proud about himself ????

Normal human being will not post the same topic twice in CCI like you did!

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=211686&offset=1#.UCTohaEgegY

CA final First Attempt Passed Girl still not selected in on going Campus.

/forum/i-made-it-i-am-a-chartered-accountant--214822.asp#.UCTqJ6EgegY

/forum/campus-has-everyone-been-shortlisted--214743.asp#.UCTrI6EgegY

Priya
Article

[ Scorecard : 116] 

Posted about 3 hours ago

I havent been shortlisted yet..! :( Isnt there a second round of shortlisting?  I have the same doubts? What next? People who have attended Campus before please share your experiences.

Yes, This Same Topic Posted Twice....

Why ? 

1 Like

Priya (Article) (336 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

Omg..!! This man Ramkrishnan has gone NUTS I think..!! First of all i dont understand WHY on earth has he included my topic here without my permission.. That means he does NOT have basic manners..!!  If you expect that after clearing CA you'll get a job the very next day then you live in dreamland Mr Ramkrishnan..! Everyone will get a job soon, its just a matter of time. I dont have any problem waiting because I dont want to just join any office just for the sake of it. I want a proper profile which will give me a proper career growth. CA is still a prestigious degree...please for God's sake dont compare it too Bcom..! Get a life Man..!

2 Like

(Guest)

@ priya..

Dont call yourself a CA! shame on you! Stop giving your filthy advice!

I dont understand how you become CA in first attempt.! May be thru rattabazi i guess!

Did you ask permission from CCI before writing your disgusting story about how you become CA.? 

why should i ask permission from you then?? 

What i stated here is the fact which you yourself mentioned in this platfomr that inspite of passing in first attempt you are not selected in campus programme and feeling disheartened and blah..blah...

1 Like

Priya (Article) (336 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

@ Ram Krishnan : Its absolutely disgusting to talk to you Mister..! The type of language you use is FILTHY..! Go back to school and learn some basic manners..!!  You dont even deserve to be talked too..

1 Like

(Guest)

Friendz

Plz stop abusing each other....

We all are Professionals & equal...

(Guest)

@ Mrs Priya

Its you who need to learn basic manners. Youl will surely be kicked out of campus.Go back to school & start teaching A, B, C,,

Forum flood!

so modified this message to give reply to Harsh's query...

@ Ramkrishnan:- i am sure doctors at time of your birth gave consolations to your parents!!!

@ harsh

I am sure at time of your birth, definetly your dad must have given a suspicious look to your mom! Hope you understood what i mean to say! chillax.

1 Like

harsh (proprietor) (110 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

@ Ramkrishnan:- i am sure doctors at time of your birth gave consolations to your parents!!!
1 Like

(Guest)

YOU ARE A INSPIRATION BRO ... THIS MOTIVATES ME .. ALL THE BEST 4 UR FUTURE

1 Like

(Guest)

can u give me some tips ... i m an ipcc student failed in this may 2012 attempt (both grps )

Join CCI Pro