Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final results passing % - may 2012

Page no : 2

Farooq (-) (45 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Originally posted by : kajal

thank u very much for providing this info....please telll me from where u come to know about this type info?

Its in ICAI website.

Click "Press releases" in the home page of ICAI.org. Its on the left side below e-learning option.

Dhara (Student CS) (859 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hmmm quite satisfactory har jagah pass-pass hi dikh raha he smiley

Bharath (CA Final , CS final) (52 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Figures presented resembles the figures relating to november 2011 results !!!! Mr. Bikash kindly give away the source of your post !!!!!!!

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Thanks for sharing

khushboo (CA Final) (53 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

ya sourav.....i think so.....there was a guy who did go to high court n has won the case.....he is thn declared pass by the institute....will hv to search n refer the case law....bcoz i cannot except wat is wrong.....i feel gross injustice hv been done to me.....i hv never scored below 50 in idt n this time thy hv given me onli 37.....its ridiculous......nt posible at all......institute is horribly playing wit emotions....

CASourav Agarwal (CA & CS ) (235 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

mine condition resembles ur..but cant disclose it publicly...can u find out the case law..n is it that after recheck wen the student didnt pass then he filed case or b4 recheck only case was filed?

VIJAY (Chartered Accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Originally posted by : khushboo

ya sourav.....i think so.....there was a guy who did go to high court n has won the case.....he is thn declared pass by the institute....will hv to search n refer the case law....bcoz i cannot except wat is wrong.....i feel gross injustice hv been done to me.....i hv never scored below 50 in idt n this time thy hv given me onli 37.....its ridiculous......nt posible at all......institute is horribly playing wit emotions....

I understand your frustration of not clearing your exam.  Almost everyone would have undergone this.  Just to let you know, every answer sheet is corrected by 2 persons and there is one more person who validates it.  And the persons who correct the answer sheet is given a specimen expected answer copy with all the points expected in the answer sheet.  And hence, a bias is least expected.  Our institute wants only the cream or the best canditates to be called as Chartered Accountants and hence all the strictest screening. 

Filing a case or whatever would be waste of your time and you are losing all the precious months required for your next preparation.  Anyways, ALL THE BEST for your next exam.

VIJAY (Chartered Accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Originally posted by : khushboo

I understand your frustration of not clearing your exam.  Almost everyone would have undergone this.  Just to let you know, every answer sheet is corrected by 2 persons and there is one more person who validates it.  And the persons who correct the answer sheet is given a specimen expected answer copy with all the points expected in the answer sheet.  And hence, a bias is least expected.  Our institute wants only the cream or the best canditates to be called as Chartered Accountants and hence all the strictest screening. 

And regarding, you always scoring more than 50 but getting less this time could have lots of reasons and not that institute is playing.  Filing a case or whatever would be waste of your time and you are losing all the precious months required for your next preparation.  Anyways, ALL THE BEST for your next exam.

kaushik (CA) (74 Points)
Replied 21 July 2012

awsum result,very high %

Ashish (Manager) (35 Points)
Replied 21 July 2012

Person who cleared in Nov. 2011 is still unemployed.. Then why institute declare too high result compare to 4 year before. Fail hone per jo pain hota he usase jayda dukh hoga jab CA complete hone per job nahi milane per.

Ashish (Manager) (35 Points)
Replied 21 July 2012

If somebody is thing that i am job less that’s why I am saying this, No, I have selected in PSU in campus held in March 2012. Result of this campus was below 9%. Students who have cleared in this attempt, Best of luck to all of you, actual betel starts NOW…

rumana (trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

wats the source?

nirav dharod (Service) (82 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

can anyone tel me wats the highest marks Subject wise ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: